• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Ohyeah. Forgot abt teh contest. o.O She also forgot abt teh approval of teh officers/co-leaders. Our group really needs officers n co-leaders. Because S. Kim is not always around.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]elloo guys. ^^ --- @ S. cutiegal :: weee.. tnx. :redface: heehee.. --- soo,, wut's d topic ?? :paranoid: anyone here ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-13 10:55:50)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woops. i hope she will remember it sist :D eii sist louiz :D me and sist blanche here :P
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Louiz: Hey ((: We were just talking abt teh contest and teh officers thingy. ^^ @S. Linniie: I hope so too.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF3399]♥[/color] ^ oh ok. :][/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How come [b]pinkblack08[/b] is not a member of our group anymore? :[ But she's still using gfx troops' signatures(gfx) T_T Or is she the one who left to create photoshop.loversz? lol just curios

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-13 11:44:08)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im back :penguin: wee sist phia yey? i see sometimes she in photoshop.lovers, and sometimes here :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep I wonder why Hm, and now even though she's not a member of our group, she's using our gfx too. Lol~ So she is the member who left a couple of days ago.
daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

do we have our own siggy?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Hm, here are [u]some[/u] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2q2hcuf.jpg[/img] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/dcajya.gif[/img] (by Renz [cLsC] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/20fb0no.png[/img] (by ME [blanche(ee48)] Most of them are girly. =D Just ask permission to those ppl who created those. Dunno who created teh first one though. To see more, just browse between the pages. And you'll see al the gfx(signatures) shared here for GT group. ^^
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ukie. i'll be making GT graphics for boys [ [i]& girls[/i] ]. just wait for'em. sorry coz' i cn't make dem animated.[/b][/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi guys :D whew,, just finished reading ur post from page 28-32.. that's long.. Welcome to new comer: sis Alyssa and Diansari =) [b]Biography Format is on page 27[/b] to all members please fill up this one so every member will know a little more about you. [i](another suggestion for this Biography = can we put it on one post? i mean compiled it so we dont have to scroll over the pages to search on it? like compiled it and put it on the first page? can we do that here?)[/i] Officers? discussion about this is still on pending.. ( well,, actually some member request that we should have some co-leader so if ever our Founder Ms. Kim is not available we can manage to decide on small plans we have here. and of course,, major plans still needed some approval from her) Siggy Contest: Yes,, i think we shoul need this one.. coz ive noticed our Group has so many siggy :lol: We need One Official Siggy/Banner for our group agree? Makig this contest i think we need some mechanics and prize for the winner LOL ( for more fun right?) everyone is allowed to join this discussion.. we can all give our own opinion to improve our eGroup Team.. [spoiler][s]gotta edit my Biography[/s][/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-13 14:26:46)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh my. the last page i've posted is at 24. so, i've read very loooong pages. the pages here are going soo fast. like zoooooom! haha.:lol: [b]kielmaru[/b], [b]pinkblack08[/b] and [b]other newbies[/b]: welcome to the group.:D:thumbsup: [b]topic[/b]: here it is. [b]Real me[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/rmpes6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/23msjyr.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Likes: gadgets, nature tripping. (if ever you don't know what's the meaning of nature tripping, it simply means outing or traveling to far places with family and relatives. and you can see beautiful sights and scenes of nature. haha.:D ) Dislikes: when i'm just at home. (dang. its so bored. i'll just have to do one thing i hate at home. doing the household chores.:rolleyes: ) Plastik or just being yourself? : just being me.:eh: [b]Basics[/b] Real name: Bianca N-name: Bianx or Biancs (it has the same pronounciation.;) ) Birthdate: May 22 Age: 14 (turning 15 this coming may!=)) Status: Single Location: Muntinlupa City, Phil. Motto: be yourself Hobbies: surfing the internet, texting, chatting, blogging, watching tv, making animated and non-animated gifs or whatever they call that.=D [b]Favorites[/b] Food: filipino, american and chinese food. (well, there's so many to mention if i specified each one of them.:lol: ) Song: soo many. but mostly, i love band songs or what they call [b]alternative rock[/b]. Color(s): pink, black, red, white, and blue. [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all: i hope we can be closer to each other. Friends in Ftalk: stay what you are.:)

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-13 20:01:16)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elow pipol..ehehe juz new here.. i just wanna join,i cant make graphics :wallbash: hope you wont kick me out guys :penguin:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]REAL ME[/b] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/kyozuma_23/my%20pics/b.jpg[/img][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/kyozuma_23/my%20pics/a.jpg[/img] Picture: Likes:anime,music,hanging out Dislikes:anything dat shud be disliked :D Plastik or just being yourself? : being myself Basics Real name:jamie ann marie N-name:jmie,mi Birthdate:december 8 Age:14 Status:single! yaay :D Location: caloocan Motto: lyfs 2 short to be sad Hobbies:musictripin,watching anime,reading manga,umm studying adobe?haha,sleeping XD Favorites Food: bsta wlang ketchup,mayonnaise,coleslaw..haha selan aquh sa pagkain eh :eh: Song: anything na ma tripan kuh.. :) jpop,screamo,pop Color(s): violet,red,pink,black Special thanks to Message to all: umm hope i can be frends wid u..and i hope i can have a gud tym hir ehehe.. :) Friends in Ftalk: hope i can know more bout u ol :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ hi jmie. welcome to the group.:)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ehehe tenks ate bianx :)
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I think [b]pinkblack08[/b] is back guys... :/ Anyway! [b]Good morning guys![/b] :lol: [b]Edit:[/b] my biography! [b]Real me[/b] [b]Picture:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/forFTALK.jpg[/img] [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/forFTALK-.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [i]Sorry. Still can't find newer pictures! :lol:[/i] [b]Likes:[/b] [i]Mabaet![/i] Joker! [i]May[/i] Sense of Humor! [b]Dislikes:[/b] Plastik! Trying hard! Social Climber! [b]Plastik or just being yourself?:[/b] Just being myself... [b]Basics[/b] [b]Real name:[/b] Chris Lawrence S. Carandang [b]N-name:[/b] Renz [b]Birthdate:[/b] June 1, 1994 [b]Age:[/b] 13 [i]turning 14[/i] [b]Status:[/b] Single [i]Haha! I'm still young and not ready for a relationship![/i] [b]Location:[/b] Lucena City, Philippines [b]Motto:[/b] "A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step." [i]Haha! That motto is from my sister![/i] [b]Hobbies:[/b] Playing online games? Friendster! And of course, [b]FriendsterTalk[/b] and [b]Graphic Troops[/b]! [b]Favorites[/b] [b]Food:[/b] Chicken [i]Of course! everyone of us loves it![/i], BBQ, Chicken BBQ, Pizza, Spaghetti! Shawarma! And many many mooore! [b]Song:[/b] [i]For now...[/i] Shooting Star [Nagareboshi] - Home Made Kazoku [b]Color(s):[/b] ANy shades of blue! White! Black! Gray! Lime Green and Apple Green! [b]Special thanks to[/b] [b]Message to all:[/b] It's okay guys if there are some who just left here! Maybe it's just, they don't belong to us. As long as we're enjoying here, we don't have to think them anymore! [b]Friends in Ftalk:[/b] joebz [i]my idol![/i] & all of the Graphic Troopers! :D

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-13 19:56:05)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ wow. renz is cute huh.:wow: [b]MiiMiiNEKoO[/b]: no problem.:eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]awww..i keep on joining on graphics troop coz my group always changes,i mean,under my caption,my group that i left(photoshop loversz) always comes back and replaces graphic troops that's why i always need to check it if my group is still graphic troops :O =| :lol:[/b] [quote=blancheee48]How come pinkblack08 is not a member of our group anymore? :[ But she's still using gfx troops' signatures(gfx) T_T Or is she the one who left to create photoshop.loversz? lol just curios Last edited by blancheee48 (Yesterday 23:44:08)[/quote] [b]^it's bcoz,i made that group before i was a member and then i left that group to join this group,,,my point is, my group always changes to graphic troops to photoshoploversz to graphic troops and back again. :wallbash: evnt hough i already made that group free. wth.would admin permanently close that one up?LOL[/b]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-13 20:15:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy