• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Gudpm too S. Linniie! (:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=Jorica_143]:):|=|=(:D:lol:;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:[/quote] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]I think that is considered as a spam... Is it???[/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]@jorica:pls avoid spamming here @sis tricia:i replied to your thread[/b][/i][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, it is spam. :]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes that considered spamm :disgust: hiya sist blanche yur sigg totaly awsum sist ;) hey sist lhien :D
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o:O;);]:)=):|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:shit
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]^Jorica if you spam agen I will report you to the mods.! Gud evening sis Linnie...(is is okay if I call you like that??)[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-14 08:23:17)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Jorica: At first I thought you were going to be a cool newbie. But now your spamming in our group! If you spam one more time, I'm going to report your ff doings. @S. Linniie: Ehhe. Thanks! (:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 08:20:35)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]@jorica:what are you doing..you've already spammed twice..one is enough so stop it already and don't spam just to increase your posts...you've been warned and you still keep on doing again.. gud evening everyone..happy eating with your dinner... so what's the topic? anybody?[/align][/b]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 08:22:41)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its okie sist lhien sist jorica stop it :wasted: reported :idea: sist blanche u made it sist :eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everybody disappeared, Maybe they're having they're dinner or something. o.O @S. Linniie: Yes. I provided teh text and other designs. Teh picture was provided by PB. ^^
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm here...i just finished eating my dinner and i have already finished reading the previous posts..what topic can we discuss now?[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]woah. der's already 43 pages here. :o i just left for a while. xD[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee & linnie : hiya sissy! :) @ jorika : avoid posting with that, its considered as a spam! :angry: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cutiegal i forgot ur name sist :wallbash: sist blanche its a great effect :D and its anime ageeenn :wow: btw i think ate kim online now :ninja:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]sis Linnie... tnx... I saw your previous or old threads and you're doing animated then... are you doing animated until now?? @sis blanche.. yeah.. maybe they're having dinner..[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hello, S. Trixx. ((: @S. Louiz: Time's fast. XD @S. Lhien: They're back.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 08:31:38)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ hehe.. yep. time is going really fast. :] wat's d topic ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-14 08:31:38)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i don't know...? S. linnie: my name is elaine [spoiler][color=pink]making fansigns[/color][/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 08:35:40)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Maybe some of them are still having dinner. @S. Louiz: No topic at all. -.- @S. Linniie: Ehhe. Yeah TY. Anime is TEH BESTT!! XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 08:35:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 9 queries - 0.428 second ]
Privacy Policy