• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Oh, okay. See you around, then. :]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-15 10:39:26)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]gudnyt everyone![/b] [/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gudnyt everyone![/b] [/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ g'nyt too. :] btw,, oops. double post. accident ryt?? @ S. Blanche :: so yu live in Las Pinas, don't yu?? coz' i saw yur FS profile.[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-15 10:40:38)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]is anyone here?:ninja:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im here.! :lol: [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]oh i see. :lol: uhm, well. gudnyt everyone! :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]mowning everyone! wait....................................no one's awake except me? awww...i can't talk to anyone for now 'cause they're still asleep..how sad.... anyway, to those who woke up already, goodmorning!!! [/b][/align]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink] [b]goodmorning sis elaine wow your up early hehe just got home from work just dropping by this thread honest, its so hard to catch up since i got work all the time lucky you, you all on vacation :D[/b] [b]k everyone bye for now ill go to sleep first ill be back later[/b] [/color][/align]

Last edited by nayze (2008-05-15 19:20:30)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i always wake up early because i want to use the computer early..have a good sleep sis nayze[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-15 19:26:55)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good morning to all! :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^good morning sis kimyasay but i think they are still asleep..[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^good morning elaine.. gud morning ate nayZe.. ^^,, morning ate kimyasay.. morninh to all.. :D:D:D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]gud morning to all whew...i'm still so sleepy hahaha [/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@kimyasay:um,have u seen the fansyn i made for u? anyway,gud morning every1

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-15 21:19:51)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i just woke up! im late!! huhu!![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol, me too. Just woke up. We're late for attendance lol~
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm new here..... i don't know how to make a graphics.... can you teach m how???
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whee~ Anything new here? I forgot to use the net yesterday. :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ow. onii-chan you don't the topic is just d same and i dont know too =D .. uhmm maybe we are thinking about the contest Prize. @members : please suggest
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:29

[ 10 queries - 1.024 second ]
Privacy Policy