• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]^[/b] weee.. wer ar yu learning japanese ?? [b]S. Trixx.[/b] yep,, it's just a trial. but it's nice. ^^[/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray] @S. Louiz: In a site. [url=http://www.trussel.com/f_nih.htm]HERE[/url] =D =D =D [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 10:58:06)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^woah.. also u.?? hehehe.. il olso try to learn.. hehehe
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Jenny: [i]Hai~![/i]. Lol~ Try the site too. It's VERYY good in Japanese. HARHARHAR=D [/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hihi.. yah i saw it.. il try tommorow.. im gonna slip.. tcee can i ask 4 a favor.?? can u vote me here.??? -http://profiles.friendster.com/65413555 at photo album "vote me here" page3. name jenni.. hehehe.. la lang.. sorii 4 the offtopic.. hope someone will vote me.. thax..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Jenny: Okay. GUDNYTTTT. :] I'll try to vote. [; [/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ahihi.. thax.. sau din.. tcee.. ingatz.. :]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] ^ Same2U =) Anyone still awake? =D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ me.me.me. =D my school offers japanese lesson since i was in grade 3! =D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-19 11:24:40)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Trixx: Hellooooooooooooo(= WAW Your school is COOL XD [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ L0L~ yea and they also teach us korean and mandarin. :D too bad, i always have many things to study when it comes to exams. :wallbash: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] OOh, cool. That's teh only negative thing, though. EXAMS. )= [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yeah, XD, i dont even realize i've got salututorian this graduation. im just a transferee. btw, love the graphics you post @ graphic show off. soo nice. :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] WHOA really? You must be really smart then. :eh: I've stayed loyal to my school for 7yrs. And this coming schoolyear is my 8thYr. :lol: And I only get the [i]Third Honorable Mension[/i] (Top3-WholeClass). :doubt: I'm too dumb. =D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ im not that smart enough.XD btw, where did you edit the graphics you submitted at graphics show off? :D wee, i guess you didn't make them in photoshop. ;) i wonder what is the time in the philippines? :ninja: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] I made them with Photoshop. =) Ulead for the extra EXTRA. =D And LunaPic for the animation thingy. :D It's 11:43PM :O What time is it THERE? =D and and BTW Did S. Shai & S. Phia released their ANIME signatures that they promised to give us? I mean some of us? Lol~[/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 11:49:26)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sis phia did released it, maybe in page 70 or something. but i dunno with sis shai btw, its 6 : 50 pm in here. L0L~ you didn't feel sleepy? [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-19 11:55:16)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] YAY ThankYou :D Uh, no. I don't feel sleepy. I'm used to staying up late. Sometimes I sleep around 2AM. =) WAW S. Phia is goooooooood. =D [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/r71u8h.jpg[/img] [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 11:56:44)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ohh, haha.. same here, i usually sleep 1. or 2. XD btw, i think were just 2 here. :lol: they left us both. XP can you suggest any anime movie., im kinda bored. :lol: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey guys. ^^ anyone online ?? :ninja:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.738 second ]
Privacy Policy