• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]^[/i] yah tink so?? ok,, my codename will be [u]Twilight Maiden[/u]. heehee.. :P [i]S. Blanche.[/i] woah.. nice. :P but just put [u]Twilight Maiden[/u]. heehee.. sorry. =|[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-21 08:09:13)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]^hahaha,i want to be a spy too ahaha :D if you agree haha[/i][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] btw. only those CH0SEN GT members can be a spy. i think me.louiz. and blanche will handle those people who want to be a spy. =) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-21 08:18:26)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOLs~ Sure. I wanna be a spy. :D Seems kinda kewl and fun. :D Sugoii sugoii! But i cant come up with a name. :|
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]blanchee[/b]: sorry for the late reply. haha. no. it isn't my birthday today. its tomorrow. may 22.:lol: [b]to all[/b]: whoa. so, there would be spies already in GT eh? cool.:D:thumbsup:

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-21 08:26:06)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha~ I gots a name. :D [spoiler] Kira [/spoiler] Lols. My favorite Anime character. =D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@triciabianca:so whose gonna be some spies?hope i'm one of them :paranoid:[/i][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] EDITED. read.read. [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/triciabianca/Untitled-13.jpg[/img] read the spoiler [spoiler] 7 GT members only can be a spy, were 3 so we only need 4. ^ btw, that's not yet final, we can change it. =) [/spoiler] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-21 08:48:51)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]wondering what will it be haha[/i][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ haha.. :lol: btw, the responsibility of a spy might add soon. =D [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

trixx, I thought of a codename thingey. Look at my previous-latest post. :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] oh kira, haha. :lol: that might be great. btw, what anime do you like for your siggy? :/ [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]^haha,i saw that too it's kira haha!![/i][/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

trixx, isnt it obvious? Kira is an anime character already. No need to ask what anime I like for my siggy. :D Kira, Raito-kun, Light Yagami, Its all the same fyi. :D [b]edit:[/b] Change of mind. I dont want the name Lelouch. Its official, my name now is Lelouch. :D And the anime for my siggy is duuh? Lelouch of course. [b]edit2:[/b] change of mind again. haha~ My name now is Allen Walker. He's the main chracter in DgrayMan. =D

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-21 09:12:03)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice onii-chan [i]Kira[/i] or [i]Allen Walker[/i] ? am confused =D i prefer kira :rose: . i want to join. [b]Haruhi[/b] mine is haruhi also an anime like Kira. :D @onii-chan - Nice sig huh? so thats kira. Nice to meet kira. =D it is so kewl! it Rawkz! ~ ;) edited: Thank you so much blanche for that imma use it :d upside down wow. :cool: [spoiler]Forbidden haruhi :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-21 09:27:42)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@triciabianca:is it ok if the anime pic is like others?example chii is the one who chose by sis kim or anyone else and i want chii too if it's ok if we have the same anime? EDIT:: ^yah me too sis kim,haruhi is my addiction!! i lab.lab.lab haruhi hahaha...lol ever since my cousin made that graphic haha[/i][/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-21 09:34:26)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@you-chan[/b] No. My current sig is not Kira. :D I really like the name Allen Walker. Since im his no. 1 fan. aww~ :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@bheszt_09-Thats cool ;) I Got a code name Haruhi-chan :O 0.o @onii-chan - ahh i see :D it is so cool im in labz :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]^hahaha,yeah i been always thinking that haruhi is soo cool and call me andrea haha lol[/i][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim : so you want to be a gt spy? :lol: but your the group leader? :/ agree with you haruhi suzumiya rocks. :D @ kiel : ok, your now part of GT spy. :P btw, we will just post here your siggy. [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-21 10:21:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 9 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy