• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray][align=right] ^ S. Bembi left. So did Lovelee (Philixre) =( WAA Haruhi EVERYWHERE!! =D [/align][/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-23 05:30:46)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ L0L~ ftalk was invaded by haruhi fans [i] and im one of them =D [/i] btw, why did they leave GT? any reasons? =( [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^thanks for da gift sis!!i lab it.. i've got an announcement to make ANNOUNCEMENT: sis lovelee aka philixre left the group for some reasonable personal problem, she said sorry for this,hope you understand guys[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 05:49:50)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^yea she tell it to me too. :D btw, im still looking for who will gonna replace lovelee. =) [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] S. Bembi said she has some issues [I think] in our group. Maybe she got OP too. For S. Lovelee, IDK W(why)TH SHE LEFT. :lol: S. Lovelee said, teh one who will replace her is [b]Shai[/b]. Is that, fine? :retard: [/color][/align]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-23 05:59:42)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^hmm,maybe we shall replace someone who is good in making gfx and always active..sis shai is ok too,let's wait for others who wants to apply too.. @blanchee : thanks for adding me in your friends list,i saw it at the gifts corner =] @tricia and blanchee : i want to give you a gift,actually all of you!,but this stinkin' photoshop wouldn't work!! grrr,:evil: i wanna format my pc but..my dad said he'll re-format it next time grr... how much that nxt time?? [spoiler][i]"babawi aku sa inyu guys"[/i][/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 06:13:02)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ aww. was shai is an active one? XD how bout cutiegal/ elaine? :paranoid: btw, you decide =) [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi GT's! how's everyone? [spoiler] hmm. i'm thinking of leaving GT. because of something. something personal. but i'm not really sure. :paranoid: [/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ sis elaine is ok too,besides,she's good in making gfx too sis elaine said it's ok with her[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 06:23:30)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi guys i'm now here..i missed a lot of pages.. thanks to the gift sis trixx.. [spoiler]i am not here since morning because i went to my school for our orientation and i just got home..hope you guys understand..[/spoiler][/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! so wat's the topic? S. Blanchee - ok tnx for accepting me as the new gt spy anyway what's the final list of gt spies? and what gt spies do?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^we didn't know is you're a spy?? when sis lovelee left me and tricia just had a discussion about this,we thought that sis elaine was the one who will replace sis lovelee we'll just ask sis tricia about this[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^It's ok if you don't want me . . there's nothing personal anyway. Just wanna be a gt spy.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] @S. Trixx: WHOA I'll decide? OOOOH boy :lol: Hm, I agree. How 'bout Renz? He isn't that active. But he does care about our group. And he participates a lot. Whut do u think, eh? Elain? Shai? Renz? :retard: @S. Shai: We're not yet that sure if you are teh replacement. @S. Bianx: Oh please Do not leave. |: @S. Andrea: OOH I see :D (almost) Final List of GT Spies :ninja: (co) Leaders Blanche (blancheee48) Trixx (triciabianca) Louiz (rocker.baby.louiz) Normal Members (sorry, dunno what to call you, guys) :eh: Kim (kimyasay10) Linniie (Linniie) Kiel (kielmaru_07) Andrea (bheszt_08) Last member (still undecided) [/color][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@shai : sis,just want you to know this,i'm not saying that we don't want you especially that "you" part in your post it's just that we don't know that sis blanchee is already declared you a spy.. ok,i'm sorry about this,you must just ask tricia about this huh,i'm not a leader of the gt spies, :doubt:,just ask tricia,ok huh?or any of the gt spies founders @blanchee : oh,and you made a mistake huh that 09 haha :P[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 06:43:59)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im back im back im back :lol:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Blanchee - okie.:D S. Andrea - i understand it and there is no hard feelings for me. It's okay if it's not me. I understand you.=) S. Linnie - hello sis!:D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 06:47:03)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]blanche[/b]: hmm. i'm still of thinking of it. maybe we have the same reason as bembi.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haii sist shai :D what happened with u sist bianx? :rolleyes:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] @Andrea: Oh ic Sorry 'bout that :retard: @Linniie: Allo again :P @Bianx: Hm, I see. If it's personal, (by means, your life. correct?) why do you need to leave us? No offense. Just asking. Since I'm a spy. :D [/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy