• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ me too i dont know the size of the banner either btw, why can't you animate? i think u use photoshop? =) grr. im currently making a tutorial for making a userbar. :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][color=gray] I do use photoshop. But, I dunno if this ps can animate & I dunno how to work tis thing yet. I'm still trying to explore. After tis ps expires, I'll dl their GIF Animator. :drool: OOOH Userbar. Kewl :drool: Do you accept requests for userbars? If you do, I'll request for one. :wasted: [/align][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sure. =) just give me the photo, and the text. colors to be used. :) btw, i've already created the tutorial it last 1 hours :lol: im kinda tired. =) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]woah.. new banner?? nice. btw,, wat happened?? sorry coz' i didn't go online for hours. ;)[/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. so many posts already.:o [b]to those who greeted me[/b]: thanks. i love yah all.:kiss: [b]all[/b]: so, how's everyone? did i missed anything?:rolleyes:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : were talking about teh banner. :lol: @ bianx : we have GT spies & planning about changing the banner. [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ah okay. when will they change the banner?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ still discussing about it. btw, read some post to know more about it. :D [/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what?! :o so many things happened already.. awwts.btw,the banner's cute.. kimyasay doesnt really look 13 (not offending,kay?) so at last gud morning eveyone.. :) i think your discussions are getting interesting ehh.. hehe umm about the banner..my opinion okay...umm may some members are just shy to show in this forum.. being afraid of being op of snubbed by guys here..well maybe,just maybe i think thats why there inactive..or either theyre just really lazy :lol: oh well oh well thats all gudluck with he banner.. hus online?
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Gud mowning to all. :penguin: the banner's cutte! wow! :o [b]@MiiMiiNEKoO:[/b] Im on! Woooh! :lol:

Last edited by iana27 (2008-05-22 19:02:16)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] @S. Trixx: Hm, just a question before I request, what if I was to use/request 2 userbars, and I want it to be in just 1. Like, teh 1st userbar will fade then teh 2nd userbar will appear. o.O Getting meee? :lol: It sounds a little too confusing. But I'll try to post an example. =) Allo everymembers :P [/color][/align]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-22 21:04:00)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can add effect in your finished userbars here: ubanimator.com
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Morning! gt spies and members! Sorry if it's kinda late already My mom used it kasi eh! hehe!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] @S. Kim: Yeah, I know that site. Just visited it awhile ago. And now I'm trying to sum up like 5 userbars. =D BRB at 1PM [/align][/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

BRB at 2hours! Hope you understand! mwah!!
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello..can i join?
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* hi guys what's up? i have a bad news.. i have to leave our eGroup y? coz i feel i dont belong in here (not really) and one reason more is that im barely online this past few days i cant hook up on discussions anyways,, i had a great time here loveu all continue to rock Graphic Troops bye *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sis benbi don't leave us I'll leave too sorry guys I'm giving up my place and I'm willing to transfer my place as a gt spy to sis shai! Sorry! Bye. And thanks for the love i have experienced here!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* toinkz.. y sis? dont leave coz i leave? i have my issues *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

f u two will leave... then me too...T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:17

[ 12 queries - 0.446 second ]
Privacy Policy