• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]so, what's the topic now? i suggest that we will post a japanese word with a translation so that those who don't know how to speak will learn..what do you think,guys?[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-22 07:47:06)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Lol. we do not need that that is offending our rules :lol: we will only speak english =D or filipino with [i] "thingey"[/i]. we need to speak our international language =|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] WHEW Nice banner :wow: No Sakura-chan!! Nyahaha (joke) =D When's teh contest going to start? BTW teh member who left us teh other day is [b]ashedkawaii[/b] =) She joined artwork 101. (Just informing those who do not know yet) :P OOH Sis Phia was replaced :/[/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-22 08:06:17)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]wow...nice banner sis, sis kim is pretty =] @sis kim : what's your fs? and real name =] just wanna know hehehe =] you look cute in da banner neweis[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-22 08:13:00)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] I agree. =) YAYx Naruto Chibi :wow: [/color]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow,nice banner!who made that?i think our banner kinda suits the group 'otakus unleashed' more..haha peace..rofl there's even a pic of our leader..ahaha

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-22 08:13:15)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyc banner :D btw after see the banner, i get new suggestion :idea: anyone can make a banner with our pict? (or maybe an active member :rolleyes: ) what du u think?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^that's a nice idea sist but the members are increasing and decresing so we may be a bit confused,i think..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Then, we'll just choose those who are active and surely, loyal. :P Uhm, like: Kim Linniie Phia Me (LOL) Louiz Trixx Renz Kiel Andrea Cutiegal And so on. XD [/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha we'll choose them lyk sist blanche wrote :D btw i'll go off :wallbash: my dad wanna use comp,and must study agen :wallbash: bye all :wow:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waw i just saw it! thanks! I'll be more active promise! I'm not online kanina cause i'm finishing the sign up in my domain registration..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] BAYBAY S. Linniie :P We must discuss this with S. Kim. =) @S. Lovelee: Welcome to gtspies. :D BRB 1HR [/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@sis lovelee : welcome to gt spies!! @sis blanchee : what should we discuss with sis kim? about gt spies? BRB..be back at 10pm (PH time) gonna wait for pbb[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's my fs haha kawaii_kimi@yahoo.com im not using it. i am effin lazy! @blacnhe what should we discuss? Note i am just 13 the pic there looks like 20

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-22 08:43:58)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^but why in your public profile here in fs it said 1996?? hahaha[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to all. ;) im back again. so what's the topic now? :/ @ kim and andrea : about the banner suggestion? XD look at sis linnie's post #1920 [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 08:56:30)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ bheszt_09 - i dunno . . :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ wee. read sis linnie's post. #1920 i think that's what blanche what to discuss to you. =| [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it cannot be fit :D . ewn 7 members the banner will be full
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^shall we put only the very active ones?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy