• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][color=gray] WEE Allo S. Linniie How was your exams? :P Hi for teh others I haven't greeted yet. =) [/color][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] hello sis blanchee!:D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] Konnbanwa S. Shai. :D You're teh replacement of S. Lovelee, right? :P So, whut's your codename? :wasted: [/color][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist shai hahahaha.. maybe.. i get lazy to make it XD i didnt finished all request yet :wallbash: sist blanche today is d last day :wow: hope my score is ♥ gweaatt :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] Teehee, Good Luck sis :wow: [/color][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Blanchee - yup i'm the replacement, my codename is Blue Angel. Do i need to tell my character? S. Linnie - it's alryt sis cuz i'm one of the requestors anyway. hahaha[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] OOH I see Yes, you must @S. Linniie: Add me in FS I can't add you You're in private and I dunno your last name :wasted: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/neonheights[/url] :eh: For those who'll add me too, I'll see if I'll approve you. NYAHAHA =D BE BACK @ 4PM (16:00) BAYBAY~ Jaaaaaaaaa~ [/color][/align]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-23 03:00:32)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. blanchee - my character is Sachiko Ogasawara from Maria Sama Ga Miteru hereis the pic:[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh299/talibong9292/1.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] [b]be back at 6 pm guys! bye![/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 03:06:29)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@Samilbzz: Ofcourse! What's your real name, btw?[/quote] yup...my real name is Jhon Ryan Estrella nice 2 meet yu guysss^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] OOH, ^ I see. I'll just call you [b]Jhon[/b], then. Is that fine? :P I'm [b]Blanch[e][/b] One [E] only. =D Nice to meet yue. :] @S. Shai: Oh Okieeees. I dunno her. NYAHAHA. :D [/color][/align]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-23 04:15:14)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello to the new members..phia here... do u guys have DA accts hir(i'm referring 2 all of u!lol)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] Uh, what DA sis? :lol: [/align][/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-23 04:35:25)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat is DA? btw,nice meeting u blanch(e) ^^ but sad to say..going to off now...cyah ol... hav a good lyf^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] Teehee. Okieee, B. Jhon. :eh: I'm off too. Be back after an Hr. SeeYue! :D [/color][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww back here sist blanche can i use (boy)anime? for spy?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] Uh, yeah sure. :] BRB@1HR [/color][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]oh...what did i miss here? i have to leave coz we go'd to da mall somebody left...and 4 of them!! grrr.....[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waaa. hello to everyone? btw, what's happening? :ninja: @ andrea, linnie, elaine, khine, bembi, eloisa,phia,kim(yasay) : go to graphics gifts corner, i have gifts for you L00K at page 67. [i] im not sure. :lol:[/i][/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-23 05:06:30)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew i saw it already thanks for the gift trixx
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ wee. thanks :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:42

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy