• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray] [b]ANNOUNCEMENT!![/b] Me and Sis Trixx (triciabianca) have decided the [b]5 NEW MEMBERS[/b] (Yes, we have made some changes because of a certain reason) of GT Spies. So here's our OFFICIAL GT Spies: [b]Co-/Founders: Blanche (blancheee48) Trixx (triciabianca) Louiz (rockerbabylouiz) The CHOSEN ONES (5) Kim (kimyasay10) Kiel (kielmaru_07) Linniie (Linniie) Andrea (bheszt_09) Phia (pinkblack08)[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i] For those who were chosen, please read teh FF GT.SPY.RULES [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/35b9ix3.jpg[/img] [i]Made by Sis Trixx (triciabianca)[/i] [b] @NEW GTSPIES Post your codenames & your anime representative(favorite) here. About Codenames: 1. Codenames should not exceed two words. 2. Do not include any symbols, numbers or whatsoevers. (only words) 3. The announced codename of your choice will be PERMANENT. (no changing of codenames once selected.) About Anime Representatives Example (for those who do not understand) Trixx's representative > Haruhi Suzumiya Louiz's representative > Kuchiki Rukia Blanche's representative > Sakura (from T.C) [/b] [i]Just inform any co-founders/leaders abt something that confuses you. =)[/i] Thank you, -Blanche[/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-21 12:58:07)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ btw, i will just add up > if someone already owns the name dont copy for example : dark destiny (* you cannot use the work dark and destiny anymore *) if you dont comply with this, you'll be kick out or just cursed for a while in GT spy. thanks =) [/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..guess many things happened in here when i was gone.. :lol: gt spies..sounds cool.. :) gudluck with you guys.. i wanna join but cant.. coz im just beginning to learn photoshop..tss :disgust: well nyweiz..gudluck wid yah guys.. :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]to the new members of GT[/b]: congratulations!:D [b]to all[/b]: good morning! how's everyone?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ow forgot to greet you gud morning.. :) so gud morning.. :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning sis bianx and sis jamie.. owww...so sad :( ..i didn't get to be a spy (i reall wanted to be one)...things are happening to fast..i left gt with page 82 and now it's page 91.. [spoiler]actually,i have a copy of the members here in gt and when someone leaves gt, i know it already..[/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-21 19:56:06)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i think u can still join them sis elaine.. just apply to sis tricia?i think :lol: good morning too :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^hope i can still join..[/b][/align]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm just wonderin' if i can be a GT spy to0 ? .. i already have codename but whom will i pm it ?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b]^it's up to sis trixx,blanchee,and louiz you'll just post your form here but i think they only allowed 5 members to join i don't know if they still allow members to join,just read the format sis trixx made,you can see it at page 91[/b][/color]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahw .. its already fullybooked
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mimiinekoo and cutiegal[/b]: good morning too.:kiss: [b]to all[/b]: i wonder why all of a sudden everyone wants to be a gt spy? hmm.:lol: [spoiler] my birthday? boooored.:rolleyes: [/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^happy birthday sis bianx!! here's your cake :cake: and here's your gift :gift: i think i'm the first gt member that greeted you?[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hapi bday,bianx... XD anyway,thank goodness David Cook won!!!haha
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ate bianx_06[/b] Wooo! Happy Happy B-day! :D :D [b]@GT:[/b] Gudmowning to all!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

goodmorning too hello
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:gift: happy bday sis bianx !
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] For those who wanted to join GT spies, you should've been present yesterday. We we're discussing about it last night. We can't accept new members already([i]agad-agad[/i]) because we just selected teh 5 members. We only chose those who are always active in GT/Ftalk, and always updated. We do not accept those who just wants to have a codename and doesnt do their duty. Spies must always be active & updated. Although, we (trixx, louiz & me) will still think about teh current members who wants to join. I apologize for those who weren't chosen. GTSPIES(new) Please submit/post here your Anime & codename so some of us can make signatures for you. Thank you. [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-22 00:13:14)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no chance for me to become a spy.. happy b-day sis bianx..[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^ For d' ones who wants to become a GT spy.[/i] pleas follow wat sis blanche provided. btw,, i agree abt wat S. Blanche said. v[/b] [quote]We can't accept new members already(agad-agad) because we just selected teh 5 members. We only chose those who are always active in GT/Ftalk, and always updated. We do not accept those who just wants to have a codename and doesnt do their duty. Spies must always be active & updated.[/quote] [b][i]S. Bianx.[/i] Happy Bday!! [i]All.[/i] Hey guys. i'm online now. :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-22 00:26:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.651 second ]
Privacy Policy