• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ samilbzz : hahaa, welcome here to GT enjoy! btw, you can introduce urself if you like ;) [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]good evening. what's happening? :ninja:[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good evening guys..[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ berrii actually there are GT spies now, :) you can look at those old posts. to know more. @ cutiegal : im still thinking about of making you as a GT spy, dont worry, we might talk about it later. :lol: if blanche got online in YM. btw, konbanwa =) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 06:23:03)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so wat d topic about?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.triciabianca:konbanwa too[/b] [quote][color=red][b]Fansyns[/b][/color] [b]S.triciabianca[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/trixx.jpg [b]S.nayze[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/nayze-2.jpg [b]S.neaz[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/neaz-1.jpg [b]S.louiz[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/louiz-2.jpg [b]S.gela[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/gela-1.jpg [b]S.jenni[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/jenni.jpg [b]S.kimmy[/b] http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z142/pj08_cute/kimmy.jpg [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/52.gif[/img][color=red][b]Other fansyns will be released soon.[/b][/color][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-22 06:49:15)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^thaxs 4 the fansign sis.. @samilbzz hehe.. hai sam.. ^^, welcome to gt.. glad to see u here.. :D=)

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-22 06:41:37)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ cutiegal : thanks for the fansign :D [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ur welcum sis trixx and sis jenni[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good evening all :ninja:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good evening sis linnie[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heya sist :D anything new here :ninja:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Elaine [cutiegal] :[/i] tnx 4 d' fansyn. :P [i]S. Linniie.[/i] konnichiwa sis. [i]All.[/i] wat's d topic ?? :paranoid:[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Arigatou sis elaine . :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]dou itashimashite sis louiz and kimmy..[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww.anyone.. wanna teach me japanese ♥ :D nyah.ate kim.when d contest sist :wow:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]konbanwa..when will the contest start? [/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : i can teach you sis :) [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Hello GT. [: What's up? [/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist elaine i dunnoo :lol: sist trixx rilly? weee :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:42

[ 9 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy