• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Oh philixre left? bembi dont leave us you arem not alone and if you will be active you are not alone
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

yah ryt...no man is an island!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* im really sorry sis kim but i think i have too this group is not the problem its me please do understand *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] Darn. We're being left out. :lol: How sad. =( But, it's okay. We'll (philixre&bembi) still hang-out in some topics/threads around here. :paranoid: Imma miss you guys :crybaby: OOH, new member again WTF Oh well, Shai has not taken teh place of [PHILIXRE] (lovelee) =( [/align][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh..i can see it..^^ we do understand u...^^ btw,we'll miss you.. tnx 4 being part of our life^^ cyah around take care
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=right][color=gray] Haahaaayyy =( -LeftOut- :crybaby: I hope no one will leave us anymore. :norose: [/color][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah..im a new member and hopefully i can do good things here w/my new frens..ryt?
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hai guyz.. gud pm to all.. :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi jenny... im glad that ur also here... btw,gud pm too
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! what's the topic? S. Lovelee and S. Bembi - tnx for the memories . . and sis lovelee tnx for passing to me your duty as a gt spy, thank you very much! take care alweiz! love you lots![/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 02:00:57)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww nice update ♥ ellow all :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis linnie! :D sis bembi and sis lovelee left our group . . :crybaby:[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 02:13:53)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hah? are u kiddin? :o:o:o i cant belive it :crybaby: where did they go??
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]me neither i can't believe it :crybaby: pls read page 99[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 02:19:25)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huuh :wallbash: i didnt belive they go :cry:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^^yeah . . anyway i just wanted to ask you where do you make your id cards? [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] @Samilbzz: Ofcourse! :P What's your real name, btw? @S. Linniie: S. Bembi said she had some issues. Believe it or not, they did. :lol: About S. Lovelee, idk WTH (whytehheck) she left. :doubt: She didn't said any [specific] reason(s). :retard: MESSAGE FOR LOUIZ & TRIXX (dont read PLS) -Private- =D [spoiler] @S. Trixx & S. Louiz: S. Lovelee (Philixre) left GT & GT Spies and passed teh position to S. Shai. :wasted: Is that fine? :D [/spoiler] [/color][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche afternoon sist ♥ wew.what issue =D sist shai :D i make it at paint sist ;)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=samilbzz]hi jenny... im glad that ur also here... btw,gud pm too[/quote] hehehe.. yah..^^, i welcomed u.. :D hello everyone.. :D:D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Linnie - Really? Can you give me some? if you're not busy because I don't want to bother you anyway.. S. Leojennyzi - hello :D !![/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-23 02:37:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 10 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy