• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Monday before 7:00pm
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ayihhhhh! Excited... Hahah?! =D Smile Trooperz! :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] OMG! haha. :lol: gudluck to those who will join. including myself. =D im using my tablet to write this. :lol: [/b] [i] i will make my siggy randomized. :P [/i] [align=right][i]xoxo, trixx.xii :D [/i][/align]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-25 09:20:17)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gud evening. A contest? Sounds interesting. Gotta join..[/b][/align]
Shurelia197
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ummm... I'm just a newbie here..ehehe :D I see that there a lot of great gfx maker here :) I hope I can be like you guys :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]All new members of GT.[/i] welcome. hope yu'll be loyal to our group. have fun. :D [i]All.[/i] what's new about d' contest/s?? :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ read post #2286 for the format of the siggy contest. it will be tomorrow. M0NDAY 7:00pm which is 2:00pm here in qatar :D suggestion : how about a layout contest? ;)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: They updated teh, prize, date ETC ETC @Intelligence: [i]Ankulet mo sa ym[/i] =D =D =D @Shurelia: Welcome to GT :D I'll be making text wit no animation. T_T I wish I will be qualified in teh top 5. ((;
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waa. i think i will be in the top 5 :cry: haha =D i want to haave a layout contest :lol: nevermind :| [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-25 09:40:04)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ FOR SURE =) Who are teh judges btw? Only Kim? :P
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Imma post this again [quote]Please make a background That is really made by yours Animated or Not-animated accepted :thumbsup: Please be creative :D[/quote] :arrow: Theme : Anything Related to School Please prepare Your siggys Tomorrow Elimination Day : Tomorrow , [b]Monday [/b] 7:00 Pm [hr] Top 5 : Friday , 6:00 pm [hr] Voting Begins : Friday 6:00am To (Monday - 6:00pm)-[i]End[/i] [hr] Prize - Plus repu From Top 4 Contestants , picture of His/Her face will be placed on the Banner Also the name [hr] I Will just put the Format of Voting On Friday :D [hr] Create your siggies Now [quote]Format 1. Text - Graphic Troops + Text related to the theme 2. Size - Its to the maker, be sure its not 200+ px in height 3. Colors - Any colors you like 4. Style - back to school theme 5. Description - put how you make the siggy, etc. inspirations.[/quote]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ agree =) it must be 100% made by the contestant. for the judges. i think linnie wants to be and sis donna or bianx if ever they will not join ;] @ blanche : L0L~ for sure? =D [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-25 09:43:04)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: UHUH :P Oh, ic. 'Em excited :O WHEW Imma search for img now

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-25 09:44:33)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] aww.~ i dont have any ideas in my mind :lol: all i know is that imma make my siggy good XD [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nyehehe :P Me toooooooooooooooooo :drool: (cant find teh perfect img) o.O
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] actually i've been thinking of something. :lol: i miss someone. :| [spoiler] i crush someone here in GT :redface: [/spoiler] [spoiler] the hell you believe? =D =D =D [/spoiler] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-25 09:55:06)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WUHU Is it Kiel?? NYAY :lol: Or Renz? Lulz XO Renz is not active these days, huh.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ haha. L0L~ kiel or renz? =D it makes me laugh. did you read the last spoiler sis blanche? =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lulz~ Yeah I did, but I was too late. NYEHEHEHE =D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ wee~ have you find ur image to use sis? :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 11 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy