• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]wooh.. nice entries everybody. except mine. LAWLz~ xD good luck. :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] btw, nice work blanche :thumbsup: ok i'll be gone for a while. i gotta do something. :lol: but i might still reply with some posts. :P sayonara! [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]sayonara sis trixx. :]][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz - tnx sis! yours is nice too!:D hope that helps . .=([/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice sig sis blanche!!!hihi..simple but cute!!!ok i'll post mine.. *pauses and opens her .psd file and animated it* :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yay. Ill add some songs. Heres my playlist. :O http://www.loudfusion.com/profile=311961
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww much cute entry here :wow: btw good afternoon?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@onii-chan[/b] i will add all songs in ur playlist?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@you-chan[/b] LOL. Its up to you. :P
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] gud afternoon sis linnie!:D[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Blanche - ...great entry =) Aaaargh still sleepy... :rolleyes: Heres my 1st rush entry... don't laugh... [spoiler][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/bLeh.jpg[/img][/spoiler] =(
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Sugoii~ I wonder what anime is that? Hmm..
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@Intelligence - nyc entry!:thumbsup: here's mine: [img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/blue-angel17/contest.gif[/img] can everybody give me some comments to my sig?:D [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ franz : wow. i love your entry :) nice :thumbsup: anyone to talk to? :| [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx[/b] LOL. You can talk to me. :lol: Anyone can. :wallbash: [b] @you-chan[/b] Thanks! I see some of my songs on our playlist now! Yataa~
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ kiel : wee. thanks :D btw, are you going to join the signature contest? @ kim : pinkxmarvee told me she want to be a judge, if you will let her. =) [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Onii-chan[/b] Oh yeah i added all :lol: . I PMed you :wallbash:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx[/b] Hmm. No. I dont think so. Remember? Our computer has technical difficulties. :wallbash: [b]@you-chan[/b] Infinite thanks~~ :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@onii-chan [/b] No problemo ~ O-genki desu ka?

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-26 06:39:04)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waah! hello guys.. I'm so shy in being here now again because it's a long time I didn't visit here.. huhu :crybaby: hope I'm welcome again here.. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:52

[ 9 queries - 0.632 second ]
Privacy Policy