• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Really? LMAO~ I don't want to ask but.......... WHO IS IT? sorry kim T_________T
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]EDITED *bleh :P [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 11:26:01)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : haha,yah,wanna know too sorry kim,but it's ok if you don't want to.. btw,paging all gt members pls use this i you want =] [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/6jdre7.gif[/img] <">wahaha..pls use that,,wakakakak[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: WHEW That's kewl. Favor sis, can you make a version of it in blue? I'll give you a reputation of you're not busy. :wow: @Trixx: At first I thought so too. x[
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ waaa.. why do you put my name in there.. please remove it. please please :cry: @ blanche : but that's what i feel too =([/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 11:23:57)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blancheee : oh...ok @ trixx : if you say so.[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] because maybe some might get angry :| hope no offense sis. :D but you can still use them with my name on it :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 11:27:18)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LAWLz~ der's also a userbar?! :wasted:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hahhaa.. yes it has. :lol: btw, i think were going to cc today (its a mall here) so i might off~ =| wee. :P so where are others? :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Dont remove Trixx's name in my version. :D @Trixx: We're teh only ones left. @Louiz: Yes sis. LOL~

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 11:40:18)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : oh yeah,no offense @trixx and blancheee : here i changed it [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/5ekrtj9.gif[/img] <">i made it blue and without names =][/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Andrea.[/i] haha.. nice userbar. :P[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waa. i do miss someone =( :wallbash: ily all :wow: [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]here's da one sis blancheee requested [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/4hfrhxc2.gif[/img] <">[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL I didn't see that coming. *WHEW* AYUT It's 12AM here.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 12:05:15)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ L0L~ sis it has one. :lol: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] yu miss --him-- ?? :P haha.. dat's nothing. :lol:[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blacheee : haha it has one,maybe coz the animation is like too fast wahahaha[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : yea its him :P ^ dont believe on that. =D =D =D to all : ba-bye! gtg! tc ;) gudluck to the contest :thumbsup: i'll be posting my entry tomorrow. sayonara :]] [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea & Trixx: I didnt notice teh new post. LMAO~~ I gtg too. Repu added andrea. :) Thanks for teh userbar. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:48

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy