• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

oh gosh..i think 'm ready =(
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]i'm now ready and excited too..who will be the winner?[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sis phia what;s your final entry i need it ASAP~
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im ready but sure im not gonna win... d others competitors are really professionals than i expected...:|:|
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^my final entry is post #2891!!!![/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/t33148-Graphic-Troops-%3A%5D-%5Belimination-of-top-5%5D.html that's the link guys enjoy you may vote yourself once
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow. imma lose =D =D [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think am not gonna win... :( wth am i saying...u guys are good am bad...look mine no animations...huhuhuhu...
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sis kim:can the makers of the siggy vote their own sig and can they endorse it to other people?[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yep they can vote their workz but no advertising to vote their sig
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how come mine is not there? wat da?!
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi im new here ^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG Sorry for being late :crybaby: I was watching Mirumo =3 Going to gfc sec :penguin:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Huhuhu.. No one's voting for me. :crybaby: LAWLz~ heehee.. Just kidding. :D [i]New Members.[/i] Welcome 2 GT. enjoy. =)[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok...i understand now... im not qualified to d contest... ok cyah
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm gonna loose :crybaby: btw,it's just for fun.. i don't care if i win or if i loose =][/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@samilbzz - y u not qualified...? wen will the voting ends ba.???
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Jamie: The voting will end at Friday [ I think ] @RJ: Why dont you PM Kim and ask her why your signature was not posted?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]huhuhu..i'm gonna loose =[ any votes? lol...hahahaha i think sis elaine's entry is gonna win her entry is the siggy wid the most votes[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bcoz my work is ugly... as u can see... my sig is not der.. it means "IM A LOSER"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 10 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy