• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea: - Wahah?! NVM! :D BTW I'm leaving.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ big bro : oic,well,bye!! =D don't ever come again...lmao just kiddin'[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Andrea: - :|
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ big bro : lol!!that's spamming hahaha[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hahaha baybay~ franz ((: BRB @ 15:00
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Andrea: - Ofcourse it is... Hmmmp... Bye. =( @Blanche: - Bye... Take care. =(
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ franz : are gonna leave gt for other groups? or any other reasons?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its a nice banner :D:thumbsup: i love it :D but.we had an official sig now :O
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@andrea- No he will be gone for a week or for a month =(

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-28 01:59:09)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kim : oic.. btw,bout my question earlier.. when the top 5 is already chosen.. will they compete for the finals? do they have to make a new entry again?[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in my own opinion... its better that they will make new entry... just my opinion...^^ bye bye im off
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate kim we must use that sig :question:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@samilbzz:wat new entry??? anyway,nice banner and official sigs [i][b]____________________________________________[/b][/i] [spoiler]=| but i think it's unfair for the other members who also made an effort in making the GT sigs(including me) in hope that their own works would be the official sigs of gt(well maybe that's what i,well,[i]hoped[/i].. =( ..... [b]PEACE[/b] *no offense,sis kimyasay and to the member/s who are '[i]natatamaan[/i]'* really,NO OFFENSE.. :D Good Day.. :clock: [/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-28 02:22:25)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hey guys. i'm online now. :) weeee..[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Topic - If you belong to the tops 5 make a new entry @ Linnie - It's up to You :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]btw,, who made d' banner & siggies?? deyr so cute. :P[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: Bhea made them. *new member* =) @Kim: Oh, ic. New entry, neh? I hope I'll be included. :wow: [spoiler]Uh, why is rj using a sig wit my name?? :retard: awkward o.O[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist phia agree :lol: even i didnt make :P sist kim when d poll will end? eii sist louiz :D its new member.. bhea :question: i dunno who she is :P
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blacheee : ayut-madness btw,did you receive the pm i sent you at ym? shhh...:eh:[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]wow.. i thought dat sis chariz made them coz' they really look like chariz's works.. & i thought she moved here. LAWLz~ [i]S. Bhea.[/i] if yur online, nice works there. welcom 2 GT. enjoy. :P[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy