• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Bhea: Oh yeah. I forgot about school. I'll be more busier this schoolyear. T_T Incoming freshman. NOOOOO!! T_______________T lol~
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

elloo all anything news? aww its sist bhea :wow: nyc to meet eu sis :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blacheee : nothing hahaha =] @ kiel : [spy mode] why are you blushing...?=][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eow everyone.. thanks for the special mention sis trixx.. question here:is 'back to school' still the theme?[/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@andrea[/b] lol your good at spying. ill try to spy. :paranoid:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Kiel-kun[/b] What's with the tomato face? lol. ______________ ~anywoots..~ ______________ [b]Sis Linnie[/b] Wii~ Nice to meet you, too sis Linnie. Love your oni-kuns. x3
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yes it is. kinda 0P in here :| and no one wants to talk to me either.XD sayonara :penguin: :penguin: [spoiler] someone invited me to join at class-s. =| [/spoiler][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hiya sis trixx..i want to talk to you..:lol:[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : aw..don't leave us but it's your choice,to join class- s =] it's your choice too to don't leave us here [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Aww Sis Trixx. I was trying to talk to yu a while ago but yu didn't reply. Hehe.. Are you gonna move to Class-S..? :([/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Is she? :o Oh. I gotta go. :D [b]Jaa~~[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kiel : oh yeah she's gonna leave it's up to her[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nah, never decided about it yet. =( thanks to those who care. :D to those who dont : i dont need your opinion :retard: waaa. thanks to elaine she talks to me in ym. :wow: also, thanks to louiz and andrea. :) @ kiel : jaa~ bye! [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello.. S.trixx:are you going to really leave?[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ nah, maybe next time, if i want too. [spoiler][i] ...forgetting someone :| [/i][/spoiler][/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry I wasn't able to reply. I was making my entry. :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You'll transfer sis trixx to CLASS S? :o will you be accepted?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ someone in class-s, just ask me join. but though, i wont transfer. why? [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 05:13:15)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm finished with my entry! (98.9%) =D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis trixx dont leave! btw hi guys
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 12 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy