• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Shai: - [url]http://www.friendster.com/friendstertweaker[/url] YM - friendstertweaker Bye Shai! [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon6.gif[/img]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

All entries should be passed tomorrow 7:00pm
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Kimmy: - Hello Boss how r u?! No more heartaches eh?! :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kim : yey!!thanks!! waa...imma gonna change my entry waa...sorry for the stupid english hahaha![/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Aw.. I have only visited GT this time.. Ahm.. Can I ask something?? What happen on the contest?? And what's the topic today?? ---------------------------------------- I'll be staying here tomorrow... :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-30 08:59:41)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ duhmizz : what should i call you? btw,the contest already start..now it's time for the finals of the top 5[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waa. im here :penguin: anybody online? :ninja: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Brb @ 22
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]@ duhmizz : what should i call you? btw,the contest already start..now it's time for the finals of the top 5[/quote] You can call me Dess Im 10 yrs. old.. :D what should i call you too??? _________________________ ok.. but aren't we should use the chosen sig for our group? :eh:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello to all hello tricia :D --- im totally noob here can i ask? about this contest. i want to join. can i have some info?
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Whew... I do wanna join to... btw is it already too late to join the contest?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dondon: teh elimination is already over. Teh current contest is for those who were chosen [5]. =) We will still have a new contest in June. Maybe, avatar or userbar. =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ dess : call me andrea =] haixx...finishing some requests =][/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@dondon: teh elimination is already over. Teh current contest is for those who were chosen [5]. We will still have a new contest in June. Maybe, avatar or userbar.[/quote] @blanche ahhh i see... tnx 4 the info. goodluck to all top 5 ;)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dondon: no problem. :] @Andrea: gl wit your requests. NVM =D I'm going to make a new entry! [i think]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-30 09:30:28)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ sis andrea ok sis.. :D Well im looking for requestors on my thread :D ___________________________________ How are you all here?? :eh:

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-30 09:34:47)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Dess: I'm fine! (: How's, you?
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@Dess: I'm fine! (: How's, you?[/quote] [color=hotpink]I am still pretty fine.. but i wanna eat something [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369170ouydbetbmz.gif[/img][/url] And im not yet sleepy...[/color] :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-30 09:46:29)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Geek is back... [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/onion1/onion24.gif[/img] Sup everyone?! [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/onion1/onion23.gif[/img]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369313jualw8et5s.gif[/img][/url]Hi Intelligence,, what can i call you??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 9 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy