• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] Lawlz~ yu said ILY? hehe.. [i]Nuttin'.[/i] :P [i]B. Samilbz.[/i] Sayonara bro. :)[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]louiz[/b] lolz
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm back! What did I miss? UPDATE ME! XD
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good night agen :D anything new :paranoid:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Blanche: - RJs got a problem maybe u should read... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/26.gif[/img] @Linnie: - Hello scary ghost... [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/onion2/onion4.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-31 09:00:44)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Linniie.[/i] Hi sis. :)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: Is it abt teh cursed thingy? @Linniiie: Hello!
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it ends 2nyt... so long and goodbye GT my last sentence... i yab u...=|
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Woah! :o Hmm.. Who's that for... Spy-Mode : [color=red]ON[/color]. :cool:[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ei evryone..gud evening! i think i totally missed everything.. what''s about the contest?[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Rj: You leaving GT?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]rj[/b] ur leaving? :o [b]playing mode..[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]B. Samilbz.[/i] Are you gonna Leave? :( [i]All.[/i] Konnichiwa.[/i][/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :D louiz :D [/b] elou..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]op here :|[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Evryone's gettng out of place Well, dont be! Blanche to teh rescue!! (tatatadah!!!!) XD
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

op too.. =(
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi! are you all still awake?? wee.. :eh:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

last sentence again(hahayz) god bless u all ,and always take care of ur self.. i yab u.. tats ol
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] gudbye sam :| i think everybody was saying 0P, 0P.. think, not all discussions should be open up with all the members, since were not just few members in here =|, we should think first before saying something, thus, you can say "hi" to a member, you'll be replied for sure =) no offense. peace ~ :penguin: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:31

[ 9 queries - 0.634 second ]
Privacy Policy