• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] just a suggestion : here will be the judges [quote]louiz - moii idoL! fast learner. :D franz - very good in photoshop, my ID0L~ :thumbsup: pinkxmarvee.o29 - very good in kawaii sigs, :) linnie - kawaii graphic maker, idol ;) kim - of course.[/quote] and about the criteria i think we should give 50% for the voting. :/ its because more demand was in voting. am i right? waa. correct me if im wrong. [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-01 04:12:06)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^ I'm one of d' Judges? :retard: Ok. Umm.. Judges will give 50% for voting? or GTMembers? I think You're Right. :)[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey squad, check this out - [url]http://theftalk.com/t1368-p16-Post-your-funny-%5BENGLISH%5D-stories%2C-articles-or-jokes-here%21%21.html[/url] #[b]77[/b]! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 04:34:19)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Jamie,Im Leaving in that group.. But i miss them.. @Sis Elaine,oh...ok... [/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Guys.. hows your day?? :redface: how are you all? :redface: Hope your fine :eh: btw.. what do you think of this? it's a request on my thread just want you to see this [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/weanfree/Ate-aph.gif[/img]

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-06-01 04:44:13)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Duhmizz.[/i] Konnichiwa. We're all fine, i guess.. :paranoid:[/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥][b][i]S. Duhmizz.[/i] Konnichiwa. We're all fine, i guess.. :paranoid:[/b][/quote] ow.. ok... So where's everybody??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Maybe their busy doing some stuff.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Trixx is going to win teh contest .. [spoiler]as expected[/spoiler] XD
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ei guys..gud afternoon! yeah, sis trixx will be the sure winner[/b] [quote=triciabianca]just a suggestion : here will be the judges louiz - moii idoL! fast learner. franz - very good in photoshop, my ID0L~ pinkxmarvee.o29 - very good in kawaii sigs, linnie - kawaii graphic maker, idol kim - of course. and about the criteria i think we should give 50% for the voting. its because more demand was in voting. am i right? waa. correct me if im wrong.[/quote] [b]i think the judges will not be here in ftalk..sis kim said that her cousins will be the judges and about the criteria it's ok if 40% is for voting 'cause the contest will not depend only in the voting and what is the purpose of the judges?, we should consider the effort of the maker and the cleanliness, and etc... :| no offense sis trixx..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-01 05:24:50)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@blancheLyup haaaisz..i'm gonna lose in fact,'kung tutuusin',sis blanche's entry has more votes than mine :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Don't think Negative guys. xD Even if I was like that. *Sigh.. =( Well Good Luck to d' Top5. =)[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm sure trixx is gonna win :D my entry is [u]fugly[/u] [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ No yours is not Fugly. All of your works are great. =) Just don't think negative. ;)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Phia: really? ic, I'm not looking forward of winning. I did my best. Idc if I lose. Teh prize is only a reputation and a banner. lol~ I have enough reputations now. XD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ elaine : think at the balance of judging dear. @ blanche :agree. haha :lol: teh banner and reputations only, XD @ andrea : no ur work is nice. =) hiya to all online GT member ;) [quote]im looking forward on having a mr and ms gt, =D[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-01 05:54:44)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congratulations Trixx!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] congratulations blanche :D [quote][i] being in the top 5 was a great honor, so if ever i wouldn't win, i do take it as a experience and improve more next time, winning or lose at least i've got a chance to be on the top 5. ;) congratz to all the participants :) :thumbsup: [/i][/quote] [/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Trixx,Mr And Ms GT?? hehe.. thats good... but im not included... i think its 4 beautiful faces here @GT like u..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@AJ: You're beautiful. (: All of us are.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:42

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy