• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ AJ : my face is a [i]fugleh[/i] one :| blanche is mor prettier than me. ;] about my last post : [/b][i]*the quoted one*[/i] [b]ang drma q. woohoo :lol: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Trixx: Im not pretty. :redface:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Weee.. Will there be a Mr. & Ms. GT? Haha.. I wanna join that. :P Konnichiwa to all. Anyone here? =([/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 06:43:26)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Konnichiwa to all. Anyone here?[/quote] Yap... I am here
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Blanchee,i cee @Trixx,no ur beautful in ur avatar.. @U And Blanchee Are the one beautiful here in GT @Louiz,Weeee... Im Here...:rose:[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Duhmizz.[/i] Oh ok. :) [i]S. Aila.[/i] Ok. Weee.. Only S. Trixx & S. Blanche? :wasted:[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 06:55:49)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Sis Louiz,are Beautiful?? Of Course ur also... aheheh Weee.... BTW,When Mr And Ms GT Starts?? And How to Be Invisible Mode??[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ I dunno' when will d' Mr. & Ms. GT start. & You can be invisible, just go here [i]User CP > Privacy > Invisible Mode[/i]. Heehee.. That's just what they told me but I still can't. =( [i]Edited.[/i] Anyone here?? =( =( =( *Sigh..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 07:13:49)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello GT members .. gud eve @louiz hello :D who's on the lead in the contest? i think trixx will be the winner =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please visit my tutorial(s) [url]http://theftalk.com/t33874-Creating-A-Fantasy-Cloud-Effect-%5BTUT%5D.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t33872-Drawing-Realistic-Clouds-%5BTUT%5D.html[/url] =)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello guys.. waah!.. good eve.. sorry for being inactive.. :cry:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa to all. [i]B. Dondon.[/i] Heehee.. Ello. :) [i]S. Cudly.[/i] It's ok. =) [i]S. Blanche.[/i] Nice tutorials. You're so fast in making'em.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 07:24:31)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I really miss you guys.. huhu.. am.. is it ok to add me in ym? here's my ym: cudly_girl_003 weeh! :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to everyone. :D trixx is here =D so what's happening? hiya sis cudly (: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Cudly.[/i] Ok. I'll add you but I'm not so active in YM. Heehee.. :D [i]S .Trixx.[/i] Konnichiwa sis. :)[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 07:29:14)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waah!.. hows it goin here? kinda late in some happenings here.. wahehe..

Last edited by cudly_girl_003 (2008-06-01 07:34:07)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@S.Louiz,i also do it..but i cant too BTW, Hallow,Don2x Hallow Sis Cudly... @Sis Trixx,Hallow..[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Cudly.[/i] Heehee.. Nothing much, I think. :P The voting from d' top5 winners started. [i]S. Aila.[/i] Huhuhu.. What's wrong with it?! xD LAWLz~ JUst kidding. :P[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 07:36:47)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh! for sure.. I'm not in the top 5.. haha.. :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx for the welcome louiz. Hi trixx :D ---- any updates here? :D hello to old and new members here =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy