• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]hapi b-day renz.. i'm excited 'bout the contest.. oh no! it's almost 2, can sis trixx make it?[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-01 01:59:23)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

weee....happy b-day to kuya renz...hehe... another topic...hope "umabot" sis tricia...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@to all hello guys! @renz hapi bday! wish u all the best!:D[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

buh-bye...imma off now...i need to take a bath... =]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate kim she said (sist trixx) she'll post her entry today :( good mornin agen all :lol:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@jamie hope you have fun splashing the water! :D lol @linnie hello sis! :D can i add you in fs?[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello everybody... What happened to Lil Tricia?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/29.gif[/img]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@franz hello !! :D[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Shai: Hi Shai! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/32.gif[/img]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sis trixx,where are you? what will happen to the contest? :([/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Elaine: - Only HE knows... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/8.gif[/img]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@franz what's up? =| @elaine hello sis !! :D what happened to sis trixx?!:o[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi franz and sis shai.. i really don't know what happened to sis trixx.. i still wonder if the contest will still start?! :([/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - I'm being paranoid! It's too hot in here... [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon24.gif[/img][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon12.gif[/img][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon23.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 02:23:17)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello sist shai :D helo mumu :D helo sist elaine :D what happened agen? :ninja: did sist trixx alredi come?
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Linnie: - Hi Linnie how's ur day?! We are waiting for her... [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon28.gif[/img]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@elaine ok sis! =| I hope she's fine . . @linnie can i add you in fs? @franz just get the electric fan and it will not be hot anymore . . lol :lol: [/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-06-01 02:30:19)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis linnie.. sis kim don't know what to do because sis trixx is not here and we can't start the contest because the entries are not complete.. bahbye guys..gotta go..:penguin:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waa. im here ok i'll upload my entry. its very ugly :cry: [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ok..hehe :D at last.lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.445 second ]
Privacy Policy