• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ he told us that his 0P. and i think he's kinda offended when bro franz warned him :drool: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

oow.. =( huh.too bad someone left us =(
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol~ I saw that post Franz said that I dun like ppl saying OP. [i]ahh basta sumtin like that[/i] :P
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Weeee... Hey guys. I just made a tutorial but still didn't post it. :D Uhh.. Wat's happening? =|[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww i didnt see ello sist louiz someone left agen
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, nothing. We're just talking abt rj -- leaving;left XD
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Oh. I didn't realize that Bro RJ left. *Sigh.. Why do people leave? xP[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, I think it's because some of them are so inactive, that they get retarded, and blame us that we don't show appreciation to them, and leave. =)

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-31 12:02:41)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ *Sigh.. Maybe so. =([/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw aw BTW can you see my profile and tell me, what color is my member card? In my pc, it looks like brown not black o.O [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/neonheights[/url]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-31 12:08:16)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. D' Color is maroon. Even mine before was like that but it's DarkGreen. Maybe it's really like that.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw aw why is that happening!!!!!!!! LOL I dont want to use white bcos it's too bright for my profile. o.O I wish tat member card will recover soon. x]]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Haha.. LAWLz~ xD But mine is Black. Heehee.. :P[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw aw dmn member card! won't work in my dmn profile! lol~ omfg it's 12:24AM :O Didn't notice that, XD
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]It's already 12pm der? :o Hehe.. but it's still 8pm here. :P LAWLz~ So you're gonna go rest?[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You mean, AM? not PM? XD uh, not yet. Maybe, 1AM. =)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ LAWLz~ Sorry, My bad. AM [i]pla.[/i] :lol: 1AM? :o Heehee..[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

16mins. *yawn I'm going off na lol~ baybay~
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Bye sis. Nyt-nyt. :P[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o sis blanche i added u in friendster ^^. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 9 queries - 0.441 second ]
Privacy Policy