• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]it's 8:30 pm..[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]waa....i'm not yet finish with my entry =[ hope sis kim extends it until tomorrow...maybe?i think we can finish it by tomorrow [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope so too. Because I'll be making a new entry. [i]maybe[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]@aila why did you join gt anyway?[/quote] [align=center][b]Because im making graphics And im enjoying hir..:redface: Mood:Scary..:paranoid:[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@aila ok . . anyway can i add you in ym and in fs?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ top 5 : who's finished with their entry?[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm not yet finished..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am! XD @Shai: here >> blanchellanes@yahoo.com your inbox is still full :3
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@top 5: do you agree to exrend the time or make the deadline tomorrow :question:[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-30 08:28:13)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - Elow Kitty-Kitties! I'm here! Gudevening! Head Bang Mode! [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon10.gif[/img]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gud evening franz [/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Elaine: - Hello Elaine! YM Confe nmn jn! - friendstertweaker [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon10.gif[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: I saw your comment abt my entry..... [spoiler] thanksssssssssssssssss! XDDD [/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kuya : waa...i dun wanna add you..haha[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Blanche: - Yeah! Ur welcome girl! @Andrea: - Huwhhhaaat?! Geez, I'm so happy! [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon5.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-30 08:38:03)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@blanche tnx sis! :D @franz hello !! :D[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Shai: - Hello Shai! How r u?! Gudevening... Smile! :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]can we just submit our entries tomorrow? [/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@franz - i'm fine! gud evening too! and here i will smile ! :D so what's your fs and ym? @to all gtg bye see you all tomorrow! :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-30 08:45:45)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: MWHAHAA XP I think I'm going to make a new one. But teh name parts will stay. XD It's past 8:30
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 9 queries - 0.612 second ]
Privacy Policy