• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Oh yeah. The contest. :doubt: I sucked. I didnt even have 1 vote. :|
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

ok bye bye..gtg na cyah ol
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Sigh.. I'm kinda' feeling a bit whoosy. BRB. I'll just rest for a while.[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@samilbzz:really?no,it was a sig w/ sakura on it and the word blanche on it~~!!! :P [spoiler]or is it just me?lol[/spoiler] @trixx:hello too sis^^ me too,i'm doing requests..waaa @kimyasay:is the theme 'back to school' again or another theme??? :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya RJ[/b] Kuya, do you speak bisaya language? :D lol. _______________ When will be the next contest :question:

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-29 03:28:49)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: heyue =D @Everyone else: gudpm ^_________^
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh i see... ok bye bye(real)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@phia - 1. Text - Graphic Troops + Text related to the theme 2. Size - Its to the maker, be sure its not 200+ px in height 3. Colors - Any colors you like 4. Style - Graphic Troops INSIRATION - E.G., i love graphic troops , the place where i hang out etc., 5. Description - put how you make the siggy, etc. inspirations.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When will we pass our entry, then? :D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 03:30:54)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wee....gudluck top 5..!!!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ i think on friday. =| but i can't be online on friday, i think we'll be staying at sheraton hotel that time :wallbash: @ kiel : wee. its alright your work is nce though =) @ blanche : hiya, :eh: @ andrea : hiya :) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BACK. [i]S. Trixx.[/i] Oh. You're going to Sheraton? Haha.. I'm going to BHT a.k.a. Beverly Hills Tower just near there. :) Heehee..[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx[/b] Aww thanks. :D Is there a new contest?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ bhea : the next contest will be the siggy contest of the top 5 =] @ trixx : yeah,mee too i'm doing requests there is one siggy that i already made but i accidentally deleted it,when opened the recycle bin it wasn't there so i need to repeat it all over again =] @ rj ; why your gonna leave? @ blancheee : what country are you lving ryt now?[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@kielmaru:no...just a contest for the top 5 X__X @kimyasay:so it's not back to school theme???ok

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-29 03:37:21)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh, ic. hm.. I can't think of any quotes or inspirations or whatsoever. lol~ I can't find a img too. big problem. :lol: @Andrea: Phil, ofcourse. why'd you ask?

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 03:40:44)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh poo, *sigh* ______________ Well, goodluck Top5! :D May the best trooper wins.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Bhea: lol~ you can still join some upcoming events. =) &, thanks for teh luck. =] @Trixx: btw, I made you a L sig in my thread. =)

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 03:52:16)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@bhea[/b] Woah. I didnt know that your now a member of GT. :redface:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Blanchee[/b] Yeah, but, by that time, there will be classes and I will be very very busy na. :( [b]Kiel-kun[/b] Glad to be part of GT. :D I joined this group yesterday. =)

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-29 03:53:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.646 second ]
Privacy Policy