• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

I'm back! [i]again.. and again..[/i]. :lol: @Trixx: I finished your signature. ftw I'm tired. o_O
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ trixx : i think i know haha =) @ blancheee : hi!![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Heyue sis. :] aw aw franz is gone T_________T [i]ala na mumu[/i]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa to all. LAWLz~ again & again. x][/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hei guys try dis [url=http://www.cartoonsmart.com/]TUTORIAL TO THE MAX[/url] wat the my lips! its bleeding!

Last edited by leviel (2008-05-28 08:05:22)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] haha. im here since the people now are alive. =D =D =D i'll be gone again if there's no one in here [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.trixx.Whats the name of ur school?'
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] S. Trixx is from PISQ. Btw, you're d classmate of my brother right?? :)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

neh.. what's happening. o.O anyone here? T_T
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Blanche.[/i] I'm here sis. :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im here ;) [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh yeahp ohh sorry i dunno dat she's from pisq hehehe and i also dunno dat she's also here in qatar ^^.
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im here also my besplen...^^ why?any probz?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] gonna go far awayy... :penguin: finding someone.. :lol: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LAWLz~ i tink i nou who yu'r looking for. heehee.. Spy-mode. :cool:[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^UY!u wanna wake up wer blanche is!haha.swit!lol.PEACE ... If i'm gonna b in d top 5,i'll just make my 2nd entry
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who is she looking for :paranoid:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wers blanche?anyway...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uiii.. Bro RJ's looking for S. Blanche. weee.. PEACE. \\//[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol~ @ALL: I'm tired. T_T This headache is killing me, o.O I'll just rest for awhile Because I think I'm getting sick ftw :[ I'll try to be back @ 21:30 [9:30PM]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-28 08:58:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy