• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Blanche -Bisaya diay ka uie? @topic -G2G now!!! Bye guys!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ louiz : they might remember you :D @ leviel : oh, ic how old are yah btw? @ andrea : i just watch the deathnote the movie. 1 and 2 =) 2- deathnote the last name 1 - deathnote :lol: i haven't watch the 3. (change the world) :wallbash: can somebody tell me the site :| [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ leviel ; gr6.. we have the same age as trixx she only skiped one grade =] @ blanche : imy..get well =([/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10-turning 11 this august 24
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Sayonara guys. I'm just gonna eat sumwer. Bye. :P[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bye guys..waa,i'm gonna watch deathnote lmao sayonara![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

neh~ imy all of you tis fkn headache wont go away (and I thought I'd recover yesterday) lol~ who's now finish wit their entries? none?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello all good nyt :ninja:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ blanche.why dont you drink paracetamol? to all sayonara @ loiz .eat well
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Darn. I haf to sleep everyone. Sorry if I didnt even talked to all of you. Im just busy thats why. See you tomorrow~ :D I hope im not gonna be busy. =D Goodnight then. Sweet dreams. :D [b]Jaa~ S. Lelouch-kun OFF!! [/b] Kyaaa~ Lelouch dash~ :penguin:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ba-bye kiel~ =) tc. :) @ linnie : ello sis. long time no see? :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@leviel: I already did. :lol: Even if I am 12, I don't drink tablets. :| lol~
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:O u dont drink FTW me i drink already especially when im at school bcause always headache very intelligent kc eh lolz!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello sist trixx woh much wanna off. btw whats time in yours? :D good nyt sist blanche and sist leviel :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yes all of the people will get offline. i think its 11 in the philippines :lol: its 6: 12 here in qatar what time is it there? and how's ur dei? :D [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

by sis linnie ^yah its six here thats why im watching my girl ^^.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx u'rent philipines? :o hehehehe pm or am :lol: i guess pm :P oh now is 10 pm in indo :D hahaha.. nothing much. i olredi get holidai :lol: btw u alredi make entry for contest? (part 2 i mean :lol: )
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh so ur in indonesia ur near my tita [singapore]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GB now ppl. XD I need to find a bg lol~ baybay~
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bye blanche

Last edited by leviel (2008-05-29 11:23:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy