• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Squad: - Can we use .swf files?! Coz I'm planning to make a flash banner eh... :eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]S.blanche: it's up to you if u will put her name.. S.linnie:bahbye franz:thanks for the gift..it's a nice banner..what's .swf? i don't know that ----------------------------------------- edited: nice banner..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-30 04:42:38)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: Hm, dunno.. :| Only Kim knows, [I think] I G2G Say Hi for me for those who'll OL. lol~ baybay~
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Elaine: - It's a flash animation file... @Blanche: - Ok tnx... :D @Linnie: - Babei!
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello..wat happen der is no "net con" lately...T_T ------- oh no..i dndt catch up blache..[spoiler][i](haha rung grammar)[/i][/spoiler] she left already?

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-30 02:23:18)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

there's a nice new banner???why did u guys change our previous banner?? :D :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! I'm here! :D[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]wanna see my entry now? it's fugly [/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-30 02:30:42)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm still here. Upto 2:50 only, because I'm going out with my [s]friend[/s]. =) @Phia: Uh I dunno why they changed it. Maybe it's because Bhea made it, and made is now an ex-member of our group @Andrea: SURE SURE SURE!! @Franz: comment my entry! I'd love to hear your comments. =D [spoiler] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/33vn8es.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :eh:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-30 02:31:46)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]there's a nice new banner???why did u guys change our previous banner??[/quote] maybe bcuz bhea made it but shes not gt mem now...(i really dunno) @besplen where u going ? shopping?malling? or der is a date...wahahahah=D=D

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-30 02:33:07)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my entry : [edited] i'm not sure if that's my final entry waa...wait for me later waa.... what time will the contest start??[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-30 02:33:41)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: SIS! The theme is not back to school! :O
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blanche : what it is? i didn't see clearly sis kim's post waa...wait for me gotta go wa..pls wait for me =( just gotta go to the mall [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello sis blanche! :D for me your entry is beautiful cuz it shows the people who are important to you in the group! tnx for mentioning my name! gud luck to the contest sis![/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@besplen where u going ? shopping?malling? or der is a date...wahahahah=D=D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bheszt:it's ok..you don't really need to change it coz sis kim said that the style/theme is any(up to you) so if u want back to school again,then u can make that... ;) @samilbzz:so??concerned,huh! =D JELLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!LMAO peace

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-30 02:40:00)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@besplen: date? OFCOURSE NOT! =D Not malling/shopping either. We're just going to hang-out. :D @Andrea: The theme is about graphic troops. o_O Like, I love Graphic Troops, etc etc. @Shai: Thanks sis!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Blanche - Can i add you in ym and fs? S . Phia - hello sis! :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-30 02:47:18)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]@samilbzz:so??concerned,huh! =D JELLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!LMAO peace[/quote] me?jelly? why should i? @besplen.. o i c... hav a nice time

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-30 02:48:43)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but if the banner made by bhea was changed bcoz she's not a member already,then why are her sigs still the GT troops official sigs?i mean,i'm not telling(or nagpapahiwatig) that sis kimyasay should also change the official sigs..I REALLY AM NOT.i'm just aking coz i'm curious =) anyway,where's sis trixx??? :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 9 queries - 0.439 second ]
Privacy Policy