• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] LAWLz~ who are d' Fajilagot twins? Heehee.. Camille & Therese were in PSD be4 eh. Dat's why i nou dem. Heehee.. But dat was a long time ago. xD Heehee.. Oh, D' 2nd year guy is d' Brother of Karmina.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-29 10:36:48)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]bye guys..gotta sleep now [i](so i can wake up early tomorrow morning)[/i]..[/b] [color=red]hope tomorrow starts a new and wonderful day[/color][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-29 10:37:16)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Cutiegal.[/i] Bye sis. Nyt-nyt. Swit dreams. :P[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : yea the fajilagot too. :lol: they were karlo and kevin. =D i know camille and there but too bad they were in section B and im in section A =( but were do close [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bye sis nytnyt
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bye guys..i gotta go =| waa...i feel op here sumtimes well,sayonara gotta go to sleep =] edited : i just feel not to sleep yet gotta watch deathnote on my cousin's cd lmao she make the cd herself =][/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-29 10:41:49)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@trixx:sis pls go 0L in ym!!!!! :cry: hello guys.. =|
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Did I left for too long? :)) I just made a new siggy. Damn. Did you notice that every hour I change siggs? :wallbash: Talk about contentment. =D So what`s going on?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys add me up! leviel824@yahoo.com
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel : random discussions in here =| not too contented on the old one eh?~ btw your new one was much better =) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 10:44:39)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm back... again T________T My headache is getting worse. o_O I'm not going to stay for long tonight. I need to rest. WTF!!

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 10:44:15)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kiel : not too contented eh? bye guys gotta watch deathnote on my cousin's cd she make a cd containing deathnote...waaaa... sayonara =] edited : @ trixx : what's the full title of deathnote?[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-29 10:45:38)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ sis blanche.tnx @ sis trixx.what grade r u? ^^.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanche : get well soon sis. imy =( @ andrea : wee. deathnote was really good. :wow: im addicted to it :P @ leviel : turning 1st year this school year[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 10:46:25)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Bheszt.[/i] Sayonara sis. [i]S. Trixx.[/i] Oh ok. But i don't think dat Camillie & Therese still remember me.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-29 10:46:45)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : what's the full title of it? lol..i watch it but i don't know what's the full title of it lmao[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ur 2 yrs older than me ^^.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ leviel : what grade are you btw?[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@leviel: np @Trixx: thanks sis. I hope so too. @Andrea; Gnyt,
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Grade 5 di sy you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:38

[ 11 queries - 0.649 second ]
Privacy Policy