• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea; Yeh I received it LMAO~~ omg FTW =D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@louiz:yeahbut sis chariz is already in the black-pinkers..i was once a member there..hehe and she makes nice gfx..similar to sis bhea's..and sis bhea's are similar to sis chariz's works..hehe
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@linnie : Later 8:00pm and the announcing of the top 5 will be on wednesday @blache - AYUT! =D . i can feel the heat :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] at first, i thought that the one who made that banner is sis chariz because i can see her works on it.. @sis kim:i thought the poll will end tomorrow at 12:00am..i saw it in sis trixx's post.. what are you going to do with the winning sig?will it be our official sig? [spoiler]@sis phia:i agree[/spoiler] [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-28 03:13:13)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kim: Hahaha, yeah right. :lol: I wish it's wednesday already. :drool:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hihi, thanks sisz Louiz, I got my ideas from obsessed95 (Chariz) I really love her works. I learned a lot from her, maybe that's why our works are almost the same. lewl. but I'm not copying her works, just getting some ideas. hihi. :3 I rily want her to be my gfx partner. nyaha! :P
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello evryone... wonder, where is sis trixx?[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Bhea.[/i] Oh ok. Nice works. I luv'em. :wow:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im here. =D =D =D [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blancheee : it's wednesday already.. it's may 28 =][/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] Konnichiwa Sis. :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.trixx:hi..you're finally here..i'm sure you'll win the contest because you're leading in the number of votes... can anyone pm me the link of the shoutbox?pls..[/b][/align]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Guys, I think the winner of the Siggy contest should be our OFFICIAL siggy.. I mean, it's kinda unfair to others coz I didn't put too much effort on the siggies that I made, I'm not expecting that those siggies will be our official siggies, lewl.. Anyways, I think sis triciabianca's going to win this contest.. :D Way to go sis!! :thumbsup:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ hmm.. Nice idea but their Back to School siggies. [i] All GTroopers.[/i] I made Graphic Gifts for you --> [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1081935#p1081935]Here[/url]. You'll see d' one i made for GTroopers & Just open d' spoiler to see other gifts. But if you're not there, Sorry. I'll just make more. =) Heehee..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-28 03:57:24)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^Oh yeah, I forgot.. ToT sorry..[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ It's ok. Heehee.. At least you were willing to share your idea/s & help us. =)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] actually, just a suggestion : the top 4 [up to sis kim] winners at that contest should be the official siggy makers here in GT. tell me if my suggestion sucks :wasted: btw, i apologize for what i say in the cbox last time. my bad. :wallbash: EDITED : @ louiz: what font did you use in making the graphic troops sig its similar with the deathnote. :lol: may i know?[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-28 04:18:29)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] Yep. It's d' font of Deathnote. I just searched for it. heehee..[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone.. =| thanks for the sig,sis louiz [spoiler]DON'T MAKE MY BAD MOOD WORSE :evil:[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ can i ask what's teh problem? :| [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 11 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy