• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

neaz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

weee graphic troops miss u all! btw can i have a question? what font used in our banner? :D:D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]hello guys. :D what happened here?[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno really tha name of the font but u can search it in dafont.com...:D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

samilbzz maybe they bact to bed :P sist neaz elloo.. sowwii iduno :P ello sis berii
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]good morning =) i woke up earlier but then i have to leave for the church choir practice =) btw,good morning =)[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]samilbzz maybe they bact to bed[/quote] yah i think so... but i miss my besplen.. i heard she had sick... oh :| get well soon my besplen
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good mornin sist andrea :D samilbzz hehe..yup. she get sick =(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone.. bye also..hehe i'll eat muna
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup me too... lunch time... i brb after 1 century....=D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi guys..i'm here..i just finished eating..[/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello cutie gal...how r yah:D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm fine thank you[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Elaine: neh~ I went ofl again because of my headache.. o_O I slept for hrs. again. T_T Sorry if I'm not that active today.
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^it's ok...take your time resting..[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello guys wats new...?sigh am not yet eating but am fine... =]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

besplen blanche [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Get%20Well%20Animations/Get%20Well%20Soon%20Animations/GetWellSoonGirlBunny.gif[/img] ^^
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha ^thats cute..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Elaine & RJ: Thanks. ^______^
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no probz besplen... [i]basta magpagaling ka lang ok?[/i]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

S.blanche:ur welcum.. [spoiler][i]i smell something fishy... trivia:someone here is super caring..hahahaha..alalang-alala walang magagalit..[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-29 01:15:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:00

[ 10 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy