• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Whee~ S. Lelouch-kun is here. =D Just got home. Galing sa dentist. :P I love the new banner! Ayut madness? Whats that? LOL sorry im kinda illiterate. :lol: Special mention to all spies out there. [spoiler]you-chan trixx blanche bhezt[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^aww...sis trixx's not hir..aww @samilbzz:really? :paranoid:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]BLIND ITEM(the same as sis luiz&bheszt's BI):more clues!! this gt member has a past(and actually present) sakura sig with a 7-word name on it :P and 'dati,' may nakasulat na 'i wanna wake up where she is' (if i'm correct) ahaha.GUESS WHO THAT MEMBER IS :P peace[/quote] past?sakura sig?wake up where she is? hmm... hus tat [i]kaya[/i] still need more clue @phia yah its real... they sing the song jenny... and tats ol... the girls audiences are like waaaaaaaaaaat....(crazy):wasted::smoke::drool: they like [i]kilig to death[/i] muahahahah i envy clik five

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-29 02:39:18)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to all. trixx is here =D [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 02:36:43)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis trixx! :D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol Guess again, TRIXX IS HERE. =D =D =D @Kiel: thanks for teh mention XD @Shai: That was fast!! :O You already saw teh sig. :lol:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 02:41:58)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Onii-chan : Thanks for the special mention

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-29 02:44:34)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol .Click Five's on Wowowee. I envy the studio audience. Waaah!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] S. Blanche - yea. :d To all - bye guys! Be back at 6 pm. tnx to all of you! :D[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bheiyahh]Lol .Click Five's on Wowowee. I envy the studio audience. Waaah![/quote] yu also saw it? ye..the audinces are realy lucky.. much more on the back seat.. they dont pay anything and they already saw click five performing in front of their face... wat da
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

click five, eh? pshh (joke) =D I can't watch T_T @Shai: Thanks again. :] @Linniie: Thanks for teh repu btw. =] G2G

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 02:57:36)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:| :| where's sis kimyasay? @TOPIC:WHEN WILL I PASS MY 2ND ENTRY?I MEAN,DEADLINE? :|
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bye bye besplen blanche... [spoiler][i]pag amping2x sa imo life...wahahahaha[/i][/spoiler] ok i hav to go too... im finish watching naruto ship 60...=D

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-29 02:56:34)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^u are so badddd!!!haha WHY DID U CHANGE YOUR SIG!!!!!LOL
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to : [spoiler] blanche kiel kim(yasay) louiz andrea bhea phia elaine[/spoiler] kinda busy. doing some request :| imy .... =( [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kiel : thanks for da metion btw,just call me andrea oki? @ trixx : hiya there =] @ blancheee : hiya too,so how's your day? [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whee~ [b]They[/b] are online. :lol: Sup everyone? Whats happening?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ About the contest? THE TOP 5
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]^u are so badddd!!!haha WHY DID U CHANGE YOUR SIG!!!!!LOL[/quote] huh?my sig is already like that..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@phia - ON FRIDAY
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 10 queries - 0.628 second ]
Privacy Policy