• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]hi everyone..everything happened so fast..i can'[t ol a while ago because we went to moa..sorry.. thank GOD i am in the top 5[/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Trixx: - None! Wahah?! This is my first time to create anime siggies ye know... Ah wait I forgot ur repu... :eh: @CutieGal: - Hey princess what's ur real neym?! Hello?!

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-28 10:43:48)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@franz:ah ok i see.phia's mah name
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Phia: - Hello! Phia! Goodnight... C u n my dreams. =D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@franz:haha.gudnyt 2!u'll have nytmares bc0z of me!ROFL just j0king!peace.haha

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-28 10:53:33)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@franz:haha.gudnyt 2!u'll have nytmares bc0z of me!ROFL just j0king!peace.haha
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ phia : oh that's technical problems about your double post =) i think i shouldn't deserve to belong in the top 5 i admit even my work has a lot of animations.. i didn't work the very best that i could i would say that it's the best but no i think instead of me,louiz is one of the top 5 i really can't believe that i've belong in the top 5 but i know inside me that i really worked my best but i'm not deserving to belong in the top 5 =) edited : what i really mean is i'm not good i mean look at my siggy it's even uglier than a trash can =) [/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-28 10:59:30)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] gudnyt bro franz :thumbsup: tc :] [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@intelligence:my real name is elaine..what's yours?[/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Trixx: - Sleep well... @Cutie: - Hello Elaine! I'm Franz... C yah! Goodnight... =)
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi! im back! tnx to sis chiny she's the first requestor ^^. hehehe
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bye bye guys =) i didn't notice that it's quarter to 12 am well,gotta sleep now =) bye![/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bye bye sis bheszt_09 sweetdreams
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] btw, suggestion : [quote]since the final top 5 was chosen, i think we should have some prize or something in return for they have some hard time in creating those they might be given a 1 + repu for doing their best in that xP it just popped in my mind so i tell it here, its up to everyone if they will agree. =|[/quote] [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.sis trixx. I agree
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW Can't believe it :O I'm included in teh top 5. Wit only 3 votes. :O Oh, well. Thanks to Rj & Steph! :]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. you already have official signatures. congrats!:) [b]all[/b]: sorry but i need to leave the group. i feel out-of-place. but don't worry, you'll see me posting here in ftalk. so, you can still comunicate with me.=)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^awww...don't leave sis bianx.. good morning to all...it's 6:58 here. S.trixx:i agree..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyt nyt na guys its 2:00 in da midnyt nah[qatar tym] lab lots gbu sayonara ^^. 2 ol those in the phils. mornin'
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, I noticed that bianx left awhile ago. Read if only interested v [spoiler] For those members who feel, out of place in GT, how come? Why is that? Maybe you feel OP because you're not active enough to communicate with the recent discussions or whatsoever. Or to make friends, and stuff. So really, it's not our fault. No-offense for those who already left. And if some of you ARE going to leave, post your TRUE REASON(s). Don't say that, I have family problems, personal issues or whatever. Just say that your leaving us for another group or blablablabla. Because we feel disappointed when you're going to say you have problems[personal], then 1 day we'll see you joining other groups. Doesn't any of you know teh word LOYALTY OR HONESTY? That's all. Again, no offense! [/spoiler]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-28 19:15:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 9 queries - 0.578 second ]
Privacy Policy