• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

wow sis blanche...i like the words you wrote,i mean,the 'the legendary graphic makers..be one of the legends!' haha thanks for including me there.,ahha *MY ENTRY IS ALREADY FINISHED.*
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

sist phia post it there :eh: [i]*sigh,she alredi off =([/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Phia: Haha, well, we are legends. :eh: Show us your entry! :] @Linniie: aw I created this acc when I was in 5th grade. I was sort of "girly" back then. But now, I changed a lot. So, I hate it. XD @Andrea: Thanks. I featured only those whom I know. But some of them are not so familiar. hahaha
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome~
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hiya everybody hello to the new member (dondon) nice entry sis blanche..thanks for including my name..[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow sis blanche....nyc entry..my names there...hehe =]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@elaine & jamie: no problem ^_________^ @Ashley: good to have you back ^^

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-30 00:24:09)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche ooh i understand nooe :lol: its a funny reason :lol::lol::lol: ashedkawaii elloo.. nice to meet eu XD what shud i call eu? :rolleyes: ello sist elaine and sist jamie :)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blanche : whoa...i didn't notice my name was there i didn't even expect my name was there hahaha =] thanks! @ linniie : thanks for the approval [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Yeah, I included those who knows teh AYUT and others. I even included [b]Bhea[/b] there. But she's not a GT mem now. Is that okay? XO I don't have the time to edit it
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis blanche,linnie and andrea.. i just finished eating my lunch..[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcum sist andrea :D hia sist elaine.. but just sist balnche wo olredi post her entry? :ninja:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna see the other entries too... =]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]my entry is not yet finished.. i think i'll just animate it later 'cause i'm lazy 'pa'..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

o ic, so do you guys think that it's alright to still put Bhea in my entry? Though, I'm lazy [i]na[/i]. T_T
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche err.. whats wrong if eu put her??
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. good afternoon guys.. sorry if I only post now.. I was busy coz' everyday i was on manila. I always went on my school.. huhu.. :|
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

elloo sist :D btw.all.i thing i'll go off.. buhbeii :wow:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A :gift: for all GFX Troops members... [spoiler][url]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/gift.jpg[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-30 01:56:17)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: I saw that you posted that in GFX Sec. too. =) @Loise: Thanks for teh +repu btw. :] @Linniie: She left GT.... :| WHEW 1 more reputation and it's 50. :O EDITED @Franz: Thanks for teh repu! HAHAHA =D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-30 02:07:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:30

[ 9 queries - 0.953 second ]
Privacy Policy