• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

guys i posted gifts for some of you :D sorry if i forgot some.. just check it out its on page 128 :) *sorry for being inactive for a long time.. kinda busy
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hi everyone.. welcome to our newest group :D
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi all! New member here...................!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hi there.. welcome to renegades de alliance
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi everyone.! i hope i can be a leader on this group.!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hi guys miss you all.[/b]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm..new in this group..hope i'm welcome here!! :lol:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. btw, wat is the meaning of the name of this group?? sounds cool name! :cool:
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new hir. the name of diz group is so cool :D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D hi there mitchterz!! welcome!!
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. :) why change the group? haha.. sorry if i do not know...i was so busy lately that's why i was inactive for a looonng time.. :) :D:D
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

renegades de alliance what does it means? hehe. kinda confuse. but it's cool. xow unique =):thumbsup:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow .. this seems to but a nice group! but why is the group named renegades de alliance? :P
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello guyz ! hay.. I think it's a few months ago that I'm not active here in ftalk.. hope u remember me guys.. hope i'm welcome here again.. :D
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

heloo0o .. guys .. how are you?? .. heheheh ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:15

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy