• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hello Bro Aaron Sis Lhien Iana sweetdea_harry and to all online gt good eve ;) happy bday to me :lol:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

is it your birthday today?? well... happy birthday!(to dondon...)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thnx sweetdea_harry :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]har hr har...welcum princess_prince...wat shall i col u...>?kol me Jamie...=][/quote] hi Jamie .. You can call me Rom(nick name) .. :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat kind of topic is this? "HI"??
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello guys^^ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

and everyone plsz. just call me dea...... 'cause i'm used to it........ and guysz....... plsz. check out my two new layouts..... here's the link: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1227306#p1227306[/url] comments plsz.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Helooooo GT! Goooooood Afternoooooon! wauahaha. :lol:[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am soo back wit a new avr WAKAKAKAKAK
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

err ello troopers :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]^[/b]hello [b]Linnie[/b] [b]^[/b]hello [b]Blanche[/b] [b]^[/b]hello [b]Iana[/b] gud afternoon guyz! what up? :eh:[/i]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis linnie..i saw your work on the graphics section and i like the onigiri..so kawaii[/b][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai to All Of yaH! @Sis Linnie,can u resize the KB of ur avatar in ur premades thread..plzzz bcoz its 40.1 and our KB for avatar is 40 [/b][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate linnieeeee! Yur work in the graphic section are verrry cuteeee! I love it! wahaha! hellooo kuya aaron. :D[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]hi troopers..! Haha..! soo happy..!! [spoiler]tatlo lang mali ko sa quiz kahit nanghula lang ako.!! haha.. How lucky am I??[/spoiler] ^sorry for the tagalog..^[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Konnbanwa :3 YAY I'm so happy today <33 I dunno why wakaka
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]^ hi sis blanche!![/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Eve, Lhien. <333
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]evening to all! so happy today! :P:P:P [spoiler]i saw my crush...and he was looking at me..i was like.. :redface::redface: . && i played tag with them,when he was it,even though there are a lot of people around,he catches me. and OMG,my classmates said that he's already like my bf! :redface::redface:[/i][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-25 10:17:53)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wakaka same thing happened to me v [quote]i saw my crush...and he was looking at me..i was like.[/quote] :lol: 3x today
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:49

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy