• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]Hi All! New Here. Nice To Meet Yah All. Mwuaah.♥[/b][/align]
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

yey! ders an upcoming contest..:):thumbsup:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey hus here?i miss yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning what's the upcoming contest? just wondering![/b][/align]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#F778A1][align=center][b]Ateh kim can we make a siggy contest ,userbars,banners,linkies or any kind of graphic? Happy nutrition day!![/b][/align][/color]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-07-12 20:43:33)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im back from school week! =D someone fill me with the updates? im kinda lost here... humm i see many new ones joined, [b]welcome![/b] lastly,gudmorning gt members =)
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ow were only 75 members here so watzz up my nigga heheh what contest? where and when they plan here to held?
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lots of new member eh?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]our group's not being active eh? :paranoid: btw, anyone here?[/b]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah you're right where's the other member huh? still there?
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gudbye GT im so op in here T_T
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey guys..... watzz up my nigga heheh ^_^ what happen to all members here all OP hahah ^_^ BRB........!
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello people out there., im just a newbie here :lol:, thanks .
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im gonna leave GT... cyah
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: awts..nid to leave this group for awhile..
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi guys! how are you?
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello im new here^^
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG guysz i:m so sorry for not being active in this group,,,,,,,,,,,, 'cause i'm very busy with school....... sorry....
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm gonna leave GFX Tech. :( it's just that it's like the other members were not active here. bye. ^^
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guys.. What happen here? hehe.. just chekin' out if you guys are fine.. are you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:07

[ 9 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy