• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

> Trixx How come and why would'nt bridget be accepted? Is it because she's liek a low-type? Is that what you think of her? Do you need to be close to all Class-S members just to be one of them? If yes, then I'll never join their group. lol. And if what you said IS true, that's not cool. I thought they're cool, great and fun. Easy to be with and understanding. Urrhhshhh. This is so frustrating. And I think most people only joined Class-S to get FAMEEEEEEEEEE. And a lot of it. And just wants to get cool codenames and stuff. But oh well, Idc anymore. Sorry for my misbehavior. I'm just saying what I gotta say. > Bridget Thanks for teh greet. And teh compliment too. Ohgush me being pretty? Hell no. Never in a gazillion years I will. lol OHGUSH DIDNT NOTICE THAT BRIDGET LEFT AW AW AW

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-02 07:04:15)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Deleted :]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-02 07:44:56)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fyi I didn't said anything about hating you. And I also didn't say that you said that Bridget is a low-type. I said IT WAS LIEK that. So you're saying that Class-S members are choosy? They're choosing those who are practical and not stupid. And yes about that FAME. Most of teh members are FAMOUS/getting famous or whatsoev. And you mentioned that you still have to do a confe wit some mebers just to be confirmed and easily accepted? What if they didn't have fun or get along, does that mean theyre already rejected? And what I said was just an opinion not a complaint. Don't take it too personally. It's just a fact. No big deal.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nyaa~ END- i dont want to have another replies :| Sorry for my misbehaviour. :3 Peace der. :penguin: :norose: lut [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fine then. Topic ended. Goodbay.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Wee- are u angry wit me? :3 Sorii. :doubt: My fault :rolleyes: [/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi Troopers.. @Trixx hai... i just copy ur email den i add u in FS.. nice profy.. ahehe July 13,2008 is m,y special day..ahehe[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Title Changed To : [b][color=red]GFX TECH[/color][/b]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe much better why does you changed our title well its good heheh ^_^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Kewl title Sis Kimmy.. its seems GFx tech is silence bcoz many members Are leaving for a while..[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Your right =D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like the new banner sis kim..:lol: i just don't like the leaf thingy.. =D [/b][/align]
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like it too hehehe and also the new name titled GFX TECH hehehe nice :lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i lyk it too..^^ But i missed other member hir..[/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah.. isz graphic troops turned in GFX Tech??
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaaaaaa yesterday the member of this group is 82 then now 81 common lets active in this group hahah ^_^
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah its OURAN HIGHSCHOOL! :D love it! d banner.. :D
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very sad...louis already changed to rockstars.. :(
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh its ok to post how many here 2 post is invalid -------WAAAAAAAAAAA------- :o hate me! by the way trixiebalajadia... how are you
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Trixie,double post wakekek! i miss all group members hir..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy