• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

awkward?old?scary? "GURANG":question::question: liit?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

ahaha si rj no offense! jowk lng to! peace! \\//
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]hi troopers.. @cutiegal.. mine's jannielynn_04 hi sammilbz and phia..[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jowk? ah jowk pala yun,.,.. nakakatawa namn noh?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]@leviel:so it means u're only 10??/woah..u're so young XD i'm 12 XD[/quote] ^^ hey it should be 11 harhar lolz :lol: age doesnt matter ayt? .......... uhhmm where will that hannah montanna concert be held?[im not a fan of her!! .......... [quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]hi sammilbz and phia..[/quote] and so ate?!?! how about me? not greeting me huh! =| [jowk]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]@Bestie,[b]Kimyasay[/b]: i'm here bestie :D [hr] hello [b]phia[/b],[b]samilbz[/b],[b]lyn[/b],[b]cutiegal[/b] n [b]leviel[/b];)[/i]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello too..hey ur request is finished..hehe
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]@leviel..wah.. I'm sorry I posted it b4 I saw your post... haha.. hi too.. @kuya.. hi!!! What is Sammilbz writing??[/b][/color]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhhm he's angry :disgust: :doubt: not talking to me :angry: :mad: *ignored*
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im writing tagalog words... or do u want to me to translate it 4 yah...
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]@Pinkblack:[/b] yeah sisz i already saw it,i'll use it later,pwamise :D [hr] [b]@Lyn:[/b] hi again sisz Lyn ;) what r u doin?[/i]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]@sammilbz.. I understand it.. but what's it for?? @leviel.. why angry?? EDITED: ^nothing much.. researching for lessons and assignments..[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-21 06:10:22)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why wont u read the previous page..so that u'll know wat tat for...
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he's ignoring me :retard: :disgust: i hate him nahh! :cry: its only a joke! you keep on making things that can offense urself! so dont be mad at us its only a joke! :evil: :doubt: :disgust:

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-21 06:13:12)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know its just a jowk thats why im laughing to death...
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah he's laughing to death and angry inside!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]gosh.. @sammilbz.. okay I'ma read it.. @leviel... hmmm.. you're very young..[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me angry? hu sed that nonsense word? did any1 sed that im angry or in short mad??? can u tell me hu tat person is??or persons are??

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-06-21 06:21:17)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup! very young but beware of me! ima going to explode if im angry! .... hu sed dat nonsense thing? the nonsense person told it to you! oh yeah really huh!

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-21 06:22:33)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the nonsense person told it to me? huh?i dun really understand wat u saying... can u make it clearer like a crystal clear?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:37

[ 10 queries - 0.401 second ]
Privacy Policy