• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Oh wow dramathon. wakaka joke OMG This is teh best day ever. lol
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=triciabianca]Wakakaka~ im planning to leave. :3 hope its 0K. =([/quote] ^but why? any probbie? @gud aftee gt pipz. how's yer day all?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Blanche [/b] yep. drama-ton.! LEL'D :lol: [/b] [b] Faelnar [/b] Still thinking about it. :3 [b] Shie [/b] Waa~ NVM! XP Conference with Duschezee,Mamii Duch,Fafa Harbz and MSEXY Aya w/ some CLASS-S members where FREAKING FUN! =D :thumbsup: Wakakaka~ Epic lulz! Hail Brittania! LEL'D :lol:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-01 05:34:26)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ow you're going to join Class-S, neh? Kewl. :3 XD I'm planning to join Narutofanz-ShinobiElite LOL Or maybe Create Soul Society for Otakus~ Oh well, if not, I'll still be LOYALLLLLLLL to Graphic Troops. X3
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] nyaa~ im planning too! :lol: BUT the members there where freaking fun =D :thumbsup: Woa, too much L in Loyal. :lol: But GT was fun too. X3 I still can't stop laughing at Fafa harbs song. :lol::lol::lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi GT... hello to all online here and new member [b]shie [/b];)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> Trixx Owhaw Class-S sounds so kewl. lol But I don't tend to join them. I'm not close with anybody in there. I only know Yuna-chan and uh dunno who else. X3
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Are you guys planning leave GT ? Me too, i will leave here. sorry guys. i will miss you all =( :crybaby: [spoiler][b]Just Joking... haha.. peace i will stay here[/b] ;) :D:thumbsup:[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-01 06:41:04)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Maybe i`ll transfer too:](never Artwork 101) Class-S i think:] I hope portuniecho will accept me there:] Well.I`ll transfer tommorow.[/i][/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]hai... sooo many poeple leaving.. well I guess I'ma leave too.. I'll try class-s... if I get bored there maybe I'll come back here.. I'm gonna miss you guys.. My decision's not yet final.. I wnna meet new friends.. I hope I will be welcome if I joined agen [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-07-01 07:50:42)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Yep. Never join Artwork 101.[sorry about this] The poser is there.[/i][/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]hello to all online here and new member shie ;)[/quote] ^thank you :) @triciabianca: lol class-s? goodluck sis! yer gna be [b]FAMOUS.[/b] lawl :p
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]uhmm..i'm planning to try out for class-s but though,never gonna be approved :D[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Many of the GT mems are going to Class-S.[/i][/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^not really...i think i will not be approved at class-s[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha don't mind this post :p

Last edited by imnotemo_18 (2008-07-01 09:22:12)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ ehh..i think not,they're choosing those members who are willing to enforce our forum rules throughout the forum,just like sisz trixx[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

(I LOL'D) oh em ji Class-S fanatics, eh?? wakaka If I'll create a group named Soul Society for all Otakus, will somebody join and back up me for graphics? Bwahalala >:3 > Shie Uhrrsh Not really, I think. But I think if you have bad records, they will not accept you. Joke, I DUN NO XD kakaka, :3
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha alright.. hoho goodluck with yer careers people :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Errrsh I'll get Karma if I'll leave Graphic Troops. ;D And it's too late for me to create a new group about Otakus because there's already one + teh NarutoFanz-ShinobiElite. XD I'LL JUST STICK WITH GT AND BE LOYALLLL lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.150 second ]
Privacy Policy