• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Goood Afternoon Everyone! :D[/b]
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

gud evening troopers! how's your day??
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

helloooo he is too cute pa naman! and then he is a poser!!!!!!!' warkz! ........... anyone online? :paranoid: :/

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-28 09:06:55)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yea..i agree (nagfifeeling..) anyway,guys,i wanna join pinoy eptok scandalers(i thinkt hat's the group name..haha) is it ok?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^Its ok sis Phia.. Just try.. @Sis Louiz,Belated happy Birthday..srry for teh late reply.. @Sis Kim??i know.. the pics are not his pics..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really sis phia?? its okie but if ur kinda op there ur welcum here .......... aila.. its not his pics? omg! who is that boy those in the pics?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nyahaha well i'm not inetersted anymore in joining there..coz almost all the memebrs are mods,or etc... i might be OP there anyway,hi guys [b] aaron is a poser say no to posers say no to aaron[/b] =D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GoodMorning GT ;) hello to all ol here... Breakfast na all of you :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat hapen to FT?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ WAW You also use a bot in Cabal, eh? KEWLLLLL. =D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]weeeeeeeee..hello i just finished watching you got me and pasukob... pasukob is so funny.. [/b] [spoiler]my n-name is elaine only..my real name is philaine everyone knows already..hahaha[/spoiler][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@blancheee48 wuahaha. Cabal Bot? My brother is using that thingy. i wanna play cabal also! lols. *SHARE!*[/b] Hi to all. :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]goshes... what is a poser...? wee.. I wanna be sick...[/b][/color]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi iana and lhien :D ![/b] [spoiler] [b][i]don't call me by my n-name..philaine n lng..[/i][/b][/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-29 02:06:34)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]^hi sis!! wee.. I'm invisible [i]na pla[/i]!![/b][/color]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^yup.. [i]you're invisible na[/i] ..hahaha :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-29 04:16:00)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi guys.. what's up i made a banner for GT a long tym ago :lol:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello guys...long time no see and talk..... BRB
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nyaa.X3 im 0N!. :D [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ate trixx.!!!! long tym no see....mustah.?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy