• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Jijiji, Hai, I agree. It is so boring-to-death. Just finished HW in Algebra and Social Studies. Ohhh Fcuk Algebra!! wakaka
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ [/b] oh my bad.X3 gonna change it. [b] Linnie [/b] Waa. Long time No See. X3 IMYVM. :( me missing our chats before =( [b] Andrea [/b] nyaa~ IMY 2. [b] cutest08 [/b] seym 2 you. IMY 2. :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]wait,OMG.Aaron is the poser here in Ftalk?..[/i][/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi guys.. i miss you all. Good eve :D sorry for being inactive. Hope the contest will start hehe.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Aww.Gud evening btw,GT.[/i][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Dondon [/b] what contest? X3 sorry im not that updated. :wallbash: IMY :redface: [b] faelnar [/b] hi der ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i][s]Evening[/s] Hi too:] So only the three of us are on9?..[/i][/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-30 08:46:37)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wheew .. atlast! i'm a gt member now :) hoho i'll intro me self :p my name is Shie i'm a [b]girl.[/b] i know some people here know me already :D -- that's all! thanks kimmy fer approvin =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ wow...welcome to gt but why is your status at your ftalk prof is a boy?[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Yeah.But who cares?She said she`s a girl.[/i][/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Noticed that also. [?] It looks liek she is a girl Because I sometimes see her using a girl avatar. Urrshh weird neh. lol
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha...Thanks Shie for appreciating my thread about Filipinos.. :) Hello Gt members! :) Miss you all so much. :) even though i am not close to u guysz. :) :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AH Elo my co-FUKO IBUKI fan. Hahahaa.X3
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] TRIXIE [/b] Avoid using the word [s] not close [/s]. Were all friends. :D Wajajaja~ too much drama :P I've Notice some members were angry with me? X3
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]but why is your status at your ftalk prof is a boy?[/quote] haha just tripping :p confusing ayee? just don't mind my gender sign over there.. *pointing* [quote=faelnar84]Yeah.But who cares?She said she`s a girl.[/quote] relax sister :p [quote=blancheee48]Noticed that also. [?] It looks liek she is a girl Because I sometimes see her using a girl avatar. Urrshh weird neh. lol[/quote] lmao :]] don't be confused! *i'll change my gender so that no one will be confused :D * [quote=trixiebalajadia]haha...Thanks Shie for appreciating my thread about Filipinos..[/quote] yer welcome :) -- any gt member/s here? goodnight btw. gna be online until 11:30 lurve yeh all people :redface:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AH I see. ^_^ Thanks for teh explanation yeah. ;D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Buh-Bye GT Farewell. X3 [/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wheew. out-12:13 am gna miss yeh all! buhbye.. murnyt to all! :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Wakakaka~ im planning to leave. :3 hope its 0K. =( [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]I've Notice some members were angry with me? X3[/quote] [b][i]Why?Did you do something?I think you didn`t.X3 We`ll miss you sis Trixx.[/i][/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-01 05:20:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:37

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy