• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hi rj im leviel! the nonsense person who told you that ur mad! angry or what so ever! so now its clearer than a crystal clear!!!!!!!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=red][b]OMG... @sammilbz and leviel.. pls don't fight..[/b][/color] [spoiler]HEEELLLP!!! SOMEBOODY!!!!ANYBODY!!! HEEELP!!! Peace be wit GT!![/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]@Leviel & Samilbz:[/b] what happend to both of you? r u fighting?if yes,pls stop it mmkay =)[/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-21 06:34:19)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he started it! :norose:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]@leviel.. but pls.. don't fight..[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh...so im d one hu started it huh? well sorry...if that so.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/69791.jpg[/img] look at his avatar if that so then kill ur lover!!!!!!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]ok.. so pls don't fight na... [i]magbati na kayo...[/i][/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my lover?hus my lover? you? how can i kill the one that i reli love?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys can i cry? =|
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea u can cry...but u can borrow my arms...just tell me^^
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]G2G.. be back after I eat dinner... [/b][/color]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]@Samilbz:[/b] lawl,you r so sweet with ur lover :lol:[/i] [i][just kiddin ;)][/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-21 06:55:30)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]hello..guys.. wanna chat with me? please give me your ym id"s...[/quote] [b]aila_janella_hoon08@yahoo.com @Hai guys how doing??[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

looks like no 1 is here again... okay..gtg..cyah gonna play cabal... :p
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Konnbanwa desu~! X3

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-21 07:26:20)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Eve Everyone ;) Good eve Online members :D ei.. whos fighting? Lets have peace here ok. Love you all. ;):thumbsup:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]hi troopers.. em back... ni hao!!! just dropped by... [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-21 08:33:47)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok..i have enough practicing "tell me" dance...nyahahah i can do it now but very hilarious ..^^ hu knows "tell me" song here by wonder girls?
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Hiya. =) Gud evening. :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 14 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy