• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hahayz.. [i](bored)[/i] [spoiler]spamming?[/spoiler]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]blanche[/b] i wishhh my mom told me to drink medicine but i dont know what medicine...
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

try to drink advil or ask the pharmacy wats medicine for stomachache... but i recommend u buscopan..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Blanche.[/i] Yep. I'm here. Just in my request thread. Getting pissed off. T___T[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whee~ Sorry I left all of you. XD [b]TRIXX[/b] Get well soon desu! I heard you have a friggin` headache. :D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]samilbzz[/b] tnx [b]louiz[/b] hi there sis.. tnx for the syt.. [b]kiel[/b] hi there bro.... [b]my head ache is getting [lala] sorry dunno the english eh..[/b]

Last edited by leviel (2008-05-31 06:59:35)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: aw, why pissed? XO @Kiel: Hello again. XD
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Guys.. whew,, Im sleepy... but i dont want to sleep yet.. :angry: what am i going to do?? :redface:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@duh~?^^ drink coffee... but not too much bcoz u will get nervouz
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Blanche.[/i] Coz' most of my requestors don't use what I made for them & it's kinda' useless & a waste of time for me if I'll make a request but then they won't even use it for at least One Week. & Dat's in my rules to use their requests for at least One Week. So, maybe I'll close my request thread just temporarilly. =( & I kept on reminding them not to let me PM them when their requests is done but still they keep on doing that. *Sigh.. I think they don't read my rules. =( Arrrgg.. I'm totally pissed off. Sorry about that.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: Oh I see. Some of my requestors [before] also does that. And it's crappy. XD
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we have d same situation loize. thats why i dnt do their request anymore... just a waste of time... make me angry [i]talaga[/i]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hehe.. I think I'mma close my request thread. *Sigh.. Total waste for me. =( Just thinking about it.[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in my own opinion... u better close ur thread... [spoiler]bad advice eh?[/spoiler] just a friendly advice
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hehe.. I'll still think about it. :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. im back, btw im planning the same thing to closed my thread and focus myself on making tutorials. even others didn't give me + repu in back. IDC?! [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah we really dont care...whahah looks like im getting bored... gtg...cyah
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@RJ: - Wohohow! What happened to u homie?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/18.gif[/img] @Trixx & Louiz: - Hi! Hello! Gudevening! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/3.gif[/img]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Weee.. I also wanna make Tutorials. I'm making one now. :) *Sigh.. It's hard for me to choose from closing my thread or not. xD [i]BigBro Franz.[/i] Konnichiwa!! *Woot! Hehe..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-31 07:51:14)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@triciabianca:um,sis: [quote=eehjhay]FYI, if you made a request thread, DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU A REPU!!! It is not a trading process or barter which if you give something to someone, they will give something back to you. These are not shops which you will trade reputations.[/quote] (got the topic [url=http://theftalk.com/t30025-Announcement%21-Graphic-Tutorials-Campaign.html]here[/url]hehe) hehe peace sis :D (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( UM,WHAT'S WITH THE CONTEST???haven't been here lately..hehe

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-31 07:52:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy