• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

im going to search in crunchyroll nlang
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Squad: - Hello... Can we just continue our conversation at YM?! Conference?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/4.gif[/img] @Louiz: - What the?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/31.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 12:14:57)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel : i've just watched the episode 1. :lol: my cousin is the one who is really watching that time, i just got an idea to look at it, but i only watch the episode 1 :doubt: L0L~ i love Yuki Nagato, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Mikuru Asahina dancing the "Hare Hare Yukai" dance. XD :lol: its 6 episodes right?[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-01 12:17:52)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Trixx: - What's with Hare-Hare-Yukai dance?! I always see it here in our computer shop... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/28.gif[/img]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TRIXX[/b] And the age of your cousin is what again? Cause that anime is really not for kids though. LOL all animes are not for kids btw. :wallbash: I died laughing when Haruhi takes off her dress even if there are boys around her. =D And sometimes I hate Haruhi when she uses Mikuru-chan as a weapon for boys. :doubt:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel : he's 15 years old. :lol: btw, have you watched all the 6 episodes? im still looking forward on watching it all. :wallbash: becausae im still watching Jigoku Shoujo, but i dont find it that great. :doubt: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-01 12:31:14)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LOLz~ You two are talking about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? Hehe.. [i]'la lng[/i]. <-- Sorry for d' Tagalog.[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey guys BRB... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/28.gif[/img]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] brb for a while. my head hurt. lolers x[[ [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TRIXX[/b] fyi, its a 14-episoded anime. :D Good. Your cousin is 15. =D Jigoku Shoujo eh? Thats kool~!! Moar suspense will come! XD Yeah. first eps are boring. But in the end youll find it great!11
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ kiel : oh i see. [spoiler]The prologue and seven chapters of the first novel, are arranged into six episodes that were kept in order, but arranged in between these were episodes taken from chapters of some of the later novels. [i]-that's what my cousin told me XD [/i][/spoiler] yea the start was a bit boring.. sayonara (: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Is anyone here? :paranoid:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] here was some gifts go [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1114118#p1114118]here[/url] i dont tolerate copycats :angry: hope you like it :wasted: reputations are appreciated =( thanks ;) [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Trixx: - Nice one super girl...! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/5.gif[/img] Nakz... Gudmorning! Wuhoo! I just had a hell of a nightmare! Nice try Daemons! To the fires of HELL! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/16.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 19:14:31)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ franz : nice avatar..is she your loved one? :wow: [spy mode] @ trixx : wow!!thanks for the gift =] i have a trick to open your spoilers ahaha[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow.!!!!am here... @sis trixx-i can't open teh spoiler... =( @sis andrea-"meron" tricks to open spoiler..?tell me...huhuhuh
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blueberry : what should i call you? just find the word 'open spoiler' sometimes it's unavailable in other softwares[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Lil Sis: - Yah... It's my sister-bestfriend... @BluBerry: - Use FF then press Alt + T + I then go to media and there ye go. [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : what format you will save if your work is animated at cs3? lol..i'm dumb[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

guys u can kol me jamie... =] kua franz-tnx u.!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.791 second ]
Privacy Policy