• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Trixx: Oh, ic. XD WEEEEE Finished 10episodes of Clannad today. XD 1PM-12:30AM :O

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-02 12:32:55)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Hey guys. I'm back. :) [i]Sis Trixx.[/i] Woah.. You're half Italian? :O & you have a blood of Japanese. Wow. I have a blood of Spanish & Chinese. Hehe.. The ones who visited our countries Hundreds of years ago. Haha.. NVM. :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im back from city center to buy some gifts to be bring at italy. :D where's everyone? :paranoid: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm here Sis Trixx. :) Maybe the others are buys or sleeping now. Btw, Sis Trixx. Can I make a siggy like yours? But not exactly the same. Just the font. :)[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 16:27:24)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : sure sis ;] btw, im pissed read my post at graphic gifts corner :wallbash: off for now~ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-02 17:26:00)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@trixx:wow..cool sis,italian blood huh???kinda cool to hear that..haha..what's ur surname ba?hehe @louiz:same here..i also have spanish and chinese blood.un lang.haha
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GoodMorning :D hello to all members ;)
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mornin' guys i will be OL for 5 mins....hekhekhek... new banner is cute...=] hope u guys wont forget me... =]

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-02 22:26:57)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]good morning! nobody is here sayonara! gonna do some requests grrr..[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm here.. yipeeee..our dsl is now fixed..[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis elaine ur dsl [i]pala[/i]

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-02 22:27:50)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yup :eh:..btw, what's ur real name?[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Are you ready for the winner? i have her name here :eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i wanna know it sis trixx but it's expected that sis trixx will win.. but i also think that there are also prizes for the top 5 for their effort.[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yeah me too i wanna know but i know that it's trixx who will win and as elaine said the top 5 should be granted wih some prizes for their effort[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

TOP 5 prize is a repu from me =D and will be posted in description part =|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congatz trixx :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..congrats sis trixx
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

xo it mins sis trixx won...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello everyone~~[/b] OMG :o I love the new banner!! Since im starting to watch and love Haruhi Suzumiya. :wow: [b]Lets do the Hare Hare Yukai dance!!![/b] [img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/sangwoocool/10043g254.gif[/img] I wonder.. Can we create a group here in GT? LoL [b]SOS Brigade[/b]? Ill be Kyon-kun. [img]http://wiki.sos-dan.com/wiki/Image:SOS_Spelling.jpg[/img] XDXD[/align]

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-06-03 00:00:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 9 queries - 0.693 second ]
Privacy Policy