• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Konnichiwa [i]Sis Phia & Duhmhizz[/i]. :)[/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Sis Louis[/b] ogenkidesuka ?

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-06-04 08:47:06)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Duhmhizz.[/i] Genki desu. You? LOL~ xD[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! I'm back! :D [/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]You?[/quote] pretty fine :eh:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai Ol... how Are Ya..,..? My Pc is so slow when i open a new tab is hanging and not responding im pissed of in this PC..[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@aila hello sis!! :D [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hiya everyone.. Hi to the new member(trixie). Can we be friends?[/b] [/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@elaine hello sis! :D[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hi to all online members. Weeee.. I have nothing to say but Hello. xD[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Back!! Yataa~ @Phia: yuhp. And it's really slow (today)
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Sis Blanchee @Sis Louiz,aheheh ok Open teh spoiler[/b] [spoiler][b]Pacheeseburger ka naman oh.. Burger Burger Burger! ahehe[/b][/spoiler][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Aila.[/i] Weeee... Cheese burger. :P [i]Sis Blanche.[/i] Konnichiwa sis. Cute anime on your ava.[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: I know. She's Fuko-chan from Clannad. A girl who got hit by a car. And appeared as a ghost to Okazaki & Nagisa-san to help organize her sister's wedding. XD lol~ I like your ava too. :wow: You're so pretty.... (:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Blanche.[/i] Hehe.. I've seen the Clannad before but didn't watch it yet. Heehee.. & Thanks. Me?Pretty? Nope. xP[/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥][b]Hi to all online members. Weeee.. I have nothing to say but Hello. xD[/b][/quote] lol.. btw what are you doing now louis?? i am watching this some music vid

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-06-04 09:55:57)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Duhmhizz.[/i] I'm currently viewing GT & welcoming new members in the Intro section. Heehee.. Nothing else to do but Ftalk. xD & watching in youtube. :P[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]whoa..what did i miss? i guess many many many things i missed here coz this freakin' dsl just keep on corrupting and this freakin' headache won't leave me [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finally..im finish watching movie.. but sadly..im off now..cyah ol tomorrow P.S he was cool....=|
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello again... Gudevening... [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon30.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 9 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy