• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

~toinkz..~ chinese [i]rin ba[/i] u...?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ L0L~ ur speaking mandarin :lol: [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

are u chinese too...?~
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] me? :o im not a chinese :lol: i know how to speak chinese because when i was studying in norway mandarin was also a academic subject :wasted: that's why i learn many langueges since, i've been in many school, in some parts of the earth.=D but i haven't study in philippines i think i've just got a tutor at ateneo when i was 2 or 3 years. XD [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow sis trixx.....many languages....hekhekhek...nyway....u think mandarin is hard...?
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! sis trixx.. you know many languages.. weeh! want to join on your conversations here.. lol.. :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i cant activate invinsible mode guys... =[ it says its not active....i wanna be INVINSIBLE.!!!!! ~_♥
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Trixx.[/i] WOAH~ You're so so so lucky. I really wanna be like you. xD[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]w0w..! tricia knows many language.. I hope I can travel the world to.. haha.. Gud eve guys and girls... [/b][/color]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh....she has a fligh to italy....u think she's gonna study there lang...?~_♥well....happy flight sis.!!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : i promise you, my life wasn't good :P @ lhien : yep. but not all the countries. :) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Trixx.[/i] How come? You learned more things & I think you have a better life. =)[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi guys.. anything i've missed? haha,[/b]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

trixx..u also know japanese? if yes,can u translate this 4 me? doko ni yukebaii anata to hanarete ima wa sugisatta toki ni toikakete
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@tricia... ah... but it still is nice... knowing so many languages and going in many places... I think Louiz is right.. you have a better life.. imagine having a tuor in ateneo which has the most expensive tuition fees here in the Phil.. hehe.. sis louiz and blueberry.. hi!![/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : yeah..ateneo is with expensive fees..i think i'm gonna study there in highschool but i don't think so.. [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello sis lhien...cn i kol u dat..? [spoiler]~i wanna add up sis trixx.....hehehe....i hope she approves teh friend request... =]~[/spoiler] sorry for teh OT
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa [i]to all who said hello to me & to those who didn't.[/i] Heehee.. :P[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@bhezt_09... how old are you?? you aren't hs yet?? btw.. my mother also want me to study hs in ateneo.. but I don't wanna... I'll misss my friends nd my family...[/b][/color]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

loize ur kyut...it reminds me of my ex..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:52

[ 9 queries - 0.486 second ]
Privacy Policy