• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bye bye...imma off now...~~~
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea: hello. ;]]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]w0w! everybody loved the name 'kielmarumaru'.hehe.. :) what's up guys??[/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blanche : hi too... waa,i'm tired,i think i'm gonna make the tutorials tomorrow now i have the pc all by myslef =] haha[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@andrea.. hi.. w0w! everyone's making tutorials..[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaa...we lose in our game..huhuhu
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sammilbz.. hi.. I think it's okay to lose a[gen]... specially for me.. It make me wanna practice more.. haha.. EDITED: that's nat agen.. it's 'a game' [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-07 08:10:39)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ lhien : haha, i meant requests grr...tutorials is on my mind but i'm making tutorials too[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah ur ryt...the more u lose the more u .....hmmm???what [i]kaya?[/i]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@andrea.. ahh.. but really, almost half of gt member's are making tutorials..? ryt?? @sammilbz.. the more u lose the more u r thrilled to beat them.. haha!![/b][/color]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi everyone waaa sorry for not being active guys been busy no time making graphics congratulation to [color=deeppink]Sis Tricia[/color] for winning the contest great work to everyone who entered haha im kinda behind with all anyway, hope im still welcome here[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]hi nayze!![/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]pls give me your favorite anime =) i will make some things LOL[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]@sammilbz.. the more u lose the more u r thrilled to beat them.. haha!![/quote] yah thats it..now i know..nyhahahaah
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Evening to all :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa~ :) What's new?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ louiz : nothing new :D pls give me your favorite anime :D [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Andrea.[/i] Ok. Umm.. Haruhi Suzumiya? :P But you can also use Rukia. =)[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow guys...ill be ol for a few min only...haha....
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i aslo give my fav anime?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 9 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy